Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

How To Section

Old 03-03-2007, 04:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default How To Section

Sometimes people have photoessays on some of the things they did, e.g. alternative (quicker) method to change spark plugs, air filter etc. It would be great if there was a how-to section, which took the best of these photoessays/ descriptions and compiled them in one place, since it's difficult to search for it manually. It would also prevent a slew of repeat posts.

Many other forums contain these posts...

Old 03-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How To Section

We have just such a section... How-To Link: https://cbrforum.com/forumid_38/tt.htm

This is what the section description is: This section is ONLY for sharing step-by-step instructions on how you did a project. Please post tech related questions in "General Tech". Adherence to this policy will be strictly enforced by the staff ...

I agree that the last part about strict adherence has not been enforced... I may take that on as a project here shortly. I have been thinking about that for a while.