Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

Help getting out of Moderate status...

Old 08-06-2013, 02:40 AM
Default Help getting out of Moderate status...

New guy here to the forum, and its been a while since I've been around bikes. Not sure how I can put forth much help on anything to be noticed, but definitely trying to get some tips and help and learn some new stuff, but cant post anything due to my posts needing to be moderated. I've read through all the stickys but they still dont help me much.

If there is any more guidance to what I need to do, it would be greatly appreciated!

Old 08-06-2013, 07:27 AM
Administrator and MVN, March 2012/Oct 2013 ROTM

Just keep posting.
All new members go through the moderation process.

Old 08-24-2013, 10:18 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon

You are able to use all the toys now - if you have any problems, posting pics etc etc look at the new member section and you should get your answers.
If not, gimme a call and I'll see what I can do..........

Old 08-24-2013, 11:54 PM

Awesome thanks! Riding season ends Oct 15th up here in Alaska for military so this forum will help immensely with my plans for the bike over winter.

Old 08-26-2013, 09:44 PM

You sure sprouted fast here lol

Old 08-26-2013, 11:49 PM

Haha I am a regular on multiple other forums for my truck, so I fit in nicely. And I have ALOT of questions since I am a noob. Not afraid to jump into any conversation either. I really like it here and all the people and help I've gotten so far.

Old 08-27-2013, 06:00 PM

I'm having this problem too. The post preview length of time is ridiculous. I'm a moderator over at a paintball forum so I know that most bots and spammers don't last past 2 posts, so why am I still stuck on preview status? I can't even view my own User CP... :rage:

Old 08-27-2013, 07:52 PM

What is the actual problem?

It requires your posts to be moderated before being shown? That shouldn't worry you so much lol

Old 08-27-2013, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Sickler View Post
What is the actual problem?

It requires your posts to be moderated before being shown? That shouldn't worry you so much lol
I can't do signatures, I have to wait for every post to be approved, I can't view forum attachments, and I can't view my user CP. It's an annoying step that has no justifiable reasoning.

Old 08-27-2013, 09:10 PM

I got out of it pretty quick. Yeah it was kinda aggravating at first but I understand what it does.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Help getting out of Moderate status...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.