Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

Bbm

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 09:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bbm

This is a suggestion, but a few other forums i'm on have BBM groups. If you are unfamiliar with BBM it's BlackBerry Messenger. A service provided to users with BlackBerries. You create a group in this messenger, and people can add to this group, and have conversation like an open instant messaging area. I don't know how many people on here use BlackBerries, and BBM, but if there's an interest it's definitely an easy way to get a quick answer, and have good conversation.

Old 02-22-2011, 09:34 AM

That's the barcode for the CBRForum BBM Group. If you want to be added, or have a hard time adding it, let me know i'll help you!

I hope to see you guys online.

Last edited by Dragondima; 02-25-2011 at 01:31 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:33 AM

saw a commercial the other day and this intruiged me. Is there an android app that will connect us?

Old 02-25-2011, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13
saw a commercial the other day and this intruiged me. Is there an android app that will connect us?
Sorry i probably should've explained this a bit. BBM stands for BlackBerry Messenger. As the name implies, it's a instant messaging service strictly for BlackBerry users. I'm a computer engineer who does a lot of development testing for them, so i'm somewhat of a fanboy.

Maybe one day we'll all have one platform

Old 02-25-2011, 05:22 PM

I updated the barcode, where are all my blackberry users????

Old 03-01-2011, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Dragondima
Sorry i probably should've explained this a bit. BBM stands for BlackBerry Messenger. As the name implies, it's a instant messaging service strictly for BlackBerry users. I'm a computer engineer who does a lot of development testing for them, so i'm somewhat of a fanboy.

Maybe one day we'll all have one platform

Now worries you did a great job explaining. I was just wondering if there is an android app to we could tag in with you guys. You should develope an app that does that for us!

Old 03-01-2011, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13
Now worries you did a great job explaining. I was just wondering if there is an android app to we could tag in with you guys. You should develope an app that does that for us!
Haha, i develop on a different scale. More corporate end type of things. Messaging is a tad out of my league for now. It would be excellent to have a cross platform group chat type of thing. If something comes up, i'll definitely share.

Old 03-04-2011, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Dragondima
Haha, i develop on a different scale. More corporate end type of things. Messaging is a tad out of my league for now. It would be excellent to have a cross platform group chat type of thing. If something comes up, i'll definitely share.
hey guys I got a bb, and added the group to it, and the only way as of right now bb,i phones, and droid's are connecting are thru other messangers like hotmail,whatsapp, but there is nothing like bbm. I got a different riders that has bb, i let them know, btw im in Greenville,SC

Old 03-04-2011, 01:17 PM

A few people joined up recently! We're sharing photos and CBR info. If you have a blackberry, you definitely should be joining!

Mods i hope you don't mind me creating this, but you should definitely be supporting this!

Old 05-09-2011, 10:22 AM

Bump! Don't forget to join!