Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

Bbm

  #1  
Old 01-04-2011, 09:09 AM
Dragondima's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 330
Default Bbm

This is a suggestion, but a few other forums i'm on have BBM groups. If you are unfamiliar with BBM it's BlackBerry Messenger. A service provided to users with BlackBerries. You create a group in this messenger, and people can add to this group, and have conversation like an open instant messaging area. I don't know how many people on here use BlackBerries, and BBM, but if there's an interest it's definitely an easy way to get a quick answer, and have good conversation.


 
  #2  
Old 02-22-2011, 09:34 AM
Dragondima's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 330
Default




That's the barcode for the CBRForum BBM Group. If you want to be added, or have a hard time adding it, let me know i'll help you!

I hope to see you guys online.
 

Last edited by Dragondima; 02-25-2011 at 01:31 PM.
  #3  
Old 02-22-2011, 10:33 AM
jp_greenville13's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Rockford, MI
Posts: 1,541
Default

saw a commercial the other day and this intruiged me. Is there an android app that will connect us?
 
  #4  
Old 02-25-2011, 01:27 PM
Dragondima's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 330
Default

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13 View Post
saw a commercial the other day and this intruiged me. Is there an android app that will connect us?
Sorry i probably should've explained this a bit. BBM stands for BlackBerry Messenger. As the name implies, it's a instant messaging service strictly for BlackBerry users. I'm a computer engineer who does a lot of development testing for them, so i'm somewhat of a fanboy.

Maybe one day we'll all have one platform
 
  #5  
Old 02-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Dragondima's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 330
Default

I updated the barcode, where are all my blackberry users????
 
  #6  
Old 03-01-2011, 07:47 PM
jp_greenville13's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Rockford, MI
Posts: 1,541
Default

Originally Posted by Dragondima View Post
Sorry i probably should've explained this a bit. BBM stands for BlackBerry Messenger. As the name implies, it's a instant messaging service strictly for BlackBerry users. I'm a computer engineer who does a lot of development testing for them, so i'm somewhat of a fanboy.

Maybe one day we'll all have one platform

Now worries you did a great job explaining. I was just wondering if there is an android app to we could tag in with you guys. You should develope an app that does that for us!
 
  #7  
Old 03-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Dragondima's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 330
Default

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13 View Post
Now worries you did a great job explaining. I was just wondering if there is an android app to we could tag in with you guys. You should develope an app that does that for us!
Haha, i develop on a different scale. More corporate end type of things. Messaging is a tad out of my league for now. It would be excellent to have a cross platform group chat type of thing. If something comes up, i'll definitely share.
 
  #8  
Old 03-04-2011, 09:23 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1
Default

Originally Posted by Dragondima View Post
Haha, i develop on a different scale. More corporate end type of things. Messaging is a tad out of my league for now. It would be excellent to have a cross platform group chat type of thing. If something comes up, i'll definitely share.
hey guys I got a bb, and added the group to it, and the only way as of right now bb,i phones, and droid's are connecting are thru other messangers like hotmail,whatsapp, but there is nothing like bbm. I got a different riders that has bb, i let them know, btw im in Greenville,SC
 
  #9  
Old 03-04-2011, 01:17 PM
Dragondima's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 330
Default

A few people joined up recently! We're sharing photos and CBR info. If you have a blackberry, you definitely should be joining!

Mods i hope you don't mind me creating this, but you should definitely be supporting this!
 
  #10  
Old 05-09-2011, 10:22 AM
Dragondima's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 330
Default

Bump! Don't forget to join!
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.