Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

Am I being shunned?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 08:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Am I being shunned?

I'm pretty new to cbrforum.com, and joined specifically because I just bought a 1999 CBR600F4 that needs a little TLC. But, for some reason, almost all of my posts go unanswered, or get deleted. It's kind of frustrating being ignored when i'm just trying to get my ride up and running for the coming season.

I've been online for a very long time, and am VERY active in several forums, but this one seems like it's only got a few people that know what they're doing, and they don't want to help much...

I don't meen to bitch, but please help me out here gang.

Trey

Old 01-15-2007, 12:29 PM
Default RE: Am I being shunned?

Well, as far as post being deleted, it would be becasue it is in the wrong section, they may just be moved. Also, it does take a while to get answers back on some subjects, but for eagerly need answered questions, try the search function. No one is just ignoring you, but you can post in the Genereal Tech or your specific bike forums for your questions, but the general tech will give you a wider answer band.

Old 01-23-2007, 06:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it really depends. dont feel discouraged as i know your pain when needing an answer but no one is deliberately ignoring you. this site does tend to be a little slow on some responses unless your post has boobies! just try to put a descriptive title and details to your question and in the right category.

Old 01-24-2007, 10:45 AM
Retired Admin

We are not the type to Shun anyone....unless you come out and cause a problem. Then we don't bother to shun you we all just get together for a bike ride and make a visit to your place to see you in person!! lol j/k

But for real there are many here with all the knowledge you will need.....I apoligize if it takes a minute to get your answers but the right sections and such will help to get them quicker....and as for deletes we don't tend to delete unless it's a violation.As stated it typically get's moved to the right section. But you should be getting a PM from whoever moved it to let you know it had been moved. I will be sure to spread the word and make sure all our Mods are sending alert e-mails after a move.

Enjoy the site! I have the same bike a year newer so if you have specific questions shoot me a PM(private message) and maybe I can help? Later

Musichyp /Chris

Old 01-24-2007, 10:58 AM

Dude just pretend that you are a hot young nubile girl just lookin for a little help and then just stand back and you will have answersthat fill a thread thats 23 pages long

Old 01-24-2007, 09:55 PM

I actually recieved a few PM's and e-mails offering help. I do appreciate sites like this, and yea, it's pretty discouraging when you're trying to figure out why something doesn't work... ARGH! Thanx all, and i'm slowly but surely figuring out what's wrong with my baby.

Trey

Old 01-24-2007, 11:59 PM
Retired Admin

Good to hear,,,,,