F4i - Wanted Need a part to get going again or just modifying, post it here.

Looking for a sexy undertail

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 04:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a sexy undertail

I have an f4 with a f4i tail fairing. I don't know if it's an f4i subframe or not, or if that will matter when choosing an undertail. Hopefully any f4i undertail will fit. If I find out that I need an f4i subframe to mount an f4i undertail I will find out which subframe I have.

I've seen several good looking 954 undertails, as well as some for other models. I'm interested in the possibility that some of these undertails may be easily compatible with my bike. I'd like to avoid any serious modification or fabrication since I lack the resourced necessary for such an undertaking. On the off chance that one of these other undertails happens to work with my bike, please let me know. I will consider minor fab jobs.

Finally, if anyone has a nice looking undertail with integrated lights and signals (or if it's super good looking and needs lights, which I can acquire, I'll consider that too) and/or a license plate bracket for my axle or some other convenient/good looking location that they would like to sell or give me please let me know, pm some pictures, etc.

Thanks all.