F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

yoshimura trs exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 03:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: yoshimura trs exhaust

ORIGINAL: wsideshow
woogie I see you know alot about bikes huh lol.The guy never posted slipon in his orig post #1 so theres 1 lie.I never said yosh was garbage which is another one of your lies#2.So I just proved my point you make up lies.Yes I did say thank god I didn't buy a yosh cause yes I almost did before I checked.There is an online print which I will try to find for you too on dyno charts
Is this supposed to be some sort of response to my question? Name calling doesn't do anyone any good. You claimed, that the guy who posted the 7 lb/HP requirement was correct...so please enlighten me.

I made up no lies. All I asked you to do was substantiate your claims. I did read meaning into your words, and if that was incorrect, I apologize, but others read the same things into your words.

The guy never said full system either, but, being a self proclaimed noob, one would have to doubt that he was in full-race mode and wanting to do dump $1500 on a Akra Evo full system.

As I posted on the other thread, it seems that the Yoshi slip on produces more power than the Akra slip on, and as much as the Akra full system. I don't believe that the slip on can possibly match the Akra full system, do you?

Oh, and I do not claim to be an expert on this or any subject relating to bikes. There are things to be learned from everyone on every subject, but I want correct, substantiated data, not suppositions and hearsay. Learning the wrong thing isn't useful.

Old 01-15-2007, 03:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: yoshimura trs exhaust

pheeeww....!!!

I havent checked these forums in a little while and looks like its been pretty fun on these Yoshi posts.

Hows everybodys weather. My whole town is pretty much shut down for tommrrow. We have had 3 days of Ice Storms.
Check out what it looks like outside. Nothing but a sheet of ice all over town. Gonna go ice sleding tommrrow. WooHoo!!!!!!