F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

WTB: Right fairing for 01 f4i in Blk/Sil.

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 03:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Right fairing for 01 f4i in Blk/Sil.

I am looking for the right side lower cowl/fairing for me 01 f4i in the black and silver color. Must be in excellent condition. I have been looking for it for the past 9 months. There have only been a couple pop up on the bay, but they already were rashed. If i don't find one in the next two weeks, i will probably just get a whole new kit from nicecycle. I crashed my bike on Friday going home from work, went down on left side. Was approaching a red light, went to hit my front brake and immediately went down. I think soon as i hit the brake my front tire happened to be in one of those tar patches, that re sealant they use to repair cracks in the pavement. I broke my Clavical and a rib. Anyway, i found a like new left fairing on craigs here locally to replace the left side, but if i can no find the right side i might as well just get a whole new set. The right one is 580.00 thru the dealer ! Any ways, i will sell this nice minty left side to anyone interested for what i paid for it - $ 225.00 . I know its a bit much, but you don't find em in this good a shape very often.
Lemme know if yer interested in the left side or if you may have a good right one 4 sale. Heres a pic of the left one i have:

Old 08-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why don't you just get a clean fairing and have it painted black to match and then buy the stickers. I'm sure it'll be less than the 500 bucks for a kit, and proly less than what you paid for the other fairing, which you need to call the cops, cause you got ROBBED.