F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

why r dealrz hatin on F4i?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 07:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why r dealrz hatin on F4i?

I pulled up to my dealership to grab some chain lube and sneak a peak at the 1000 RR- and the dealer sees me pull up and he's like- dude you know you need to get off that chick bike right? First thing out of his mouth!! I anm the proud owner of a 2001 mint condition silver and black F4i and I love it. It is only my second year riding and after spending my first year on a suzuki GS 500- the F4i was like heaven to me. Anyway, this a*% ho*& proceeds to diss my bike and tell me how if Im not on an R1 I basically am a girlie-man! He says I'll never see any real speed on the F4i and I will be bored withit soon! I've seen 130mph on my baby already! Where the hell am I gonna go faster than that! I couldnt even tell you where the nearest track is to my house! I know these guys are out to sell the expensive bikes but damn! Im pissed and i needed to vent!! I mean, im 200 pounds and this pencil neck dealer is trash talkin my bike like it aint sh*t! You tryin to sell a bike or get knocked out dude? Sorry- just thought id vent to other F4i owners and see if any one else has been told they need a bigger bike by some *******.

Old 06-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Default RE: why r dealrz hatin on F4i?

His foot should be firmly planted in his mouth...some people speak before they think...I am sure he did not mean any harm, was trying to sell something

Old 06-09-2005, 07:40 PM

salesmen are all about the paycheck. hindsite is 20/20, you should have asked if he has had his *** kicked lately?

x

Old 06-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Don't get mad -- get even. When you decide you want another bike, step over him to get to the next salesman. Make sure you let him know you ain't buying it from him cause he's an ***.

Old 06-09-2005, 09:17 PM

hey dude. no problem to vent, hell at that rate we may all vent someday. well i am a CHICK, but the 600 f4i is fast, atleast compared to me old bike. a 250 ninja
Later

Old 06-09-2005, 09:18 PM

yea, i was with a buddy when he bought a car like that. exact same senerio, dissing the car he pulled up in. the salesman tried to sell him a new one, my buddy asked where the office was, went in and got a different salesman to show him the car the other guy wanted to show him. My buddy bought it infront of the dick salesman, quiet humerous :x

Old 06-10-2005, 12:46 PM

My issue was the sales people at the Yamaha/Suizuki Dealer, I pull up on the 2005 f4i, my brother in law drives up in my wifes Alero (it has rims and tinit ect) My brother in law is looking at the r6 and gsx-r 600.

The sales man start ******* my bike saying how both those bikes are lighter, faster, and will handle better.
He started talking about how my bike is a touring bike and how an r6 or even a cbr 600rr is WAY FASTER.

Well I rode the GSX-r and the r6 and my bike feels faster then both.. I have almost 500 miles on mine but I don't think that makes a difference.

The f4i and the RR are really not that different..... WTF?

Old 06-12-2005, 04:18 AM

Opinions are like ********, everyone's got one and theirs stink more than yours. Its what is important to you. WHen I bought my RR I sat good and hard and looked at every bike thoroughly before I made my decision. You are the person that will be riding it, so if you are happy with it then I say it is money well spent. Got a buddy with a new GSXR and we go round and round. He is happy with his and I am happy with mine. Thats what makes us all different, and that is why pretty much everyone on this board gets along. You go to other forums that post to all brands and they argue and argue over what the best. There is only one answer to who has the best bike. If you are happy with your bike, then you bought the best bike. Ride hard and enjoy!

Old 06-12-2005, 01:42 PM

^^^^^Amen to that! I simply liked the look of the RR better than the F4i but both are great motorcycles (and the F4i is waaaaaaaaaaay more comfy).

Old 06-16-2005, 03:11 PM

^^^^^Agreed, I bought the same year and color as the above pic (silver/grey) and I had a choice of a chromed 04 600RR or my 05 F4i and I chose the F4i because my girl rides with me and we test drove my buddies RR and it was uncomfortable for us to ride together. If I were riding solo most of the time I'd get the RR. They are both nice bikes I guess it depends on what you really want and like. Screw the dealers, if you continue to listen to what they tell you, You'll wind up paying for something that you don't even want or like.