F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Who has the fastest f4i on this board?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 03:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has the fastest f4i on this board?

thats an oil filter relocator. i needed to move it to make room for the turbo. i go to the dyno tomorrow so ill post then and let u know what it did.

Old 08-18-2006, 05:45 PM

If you can, take a vid of it. I would like to see how it acts with it on there. PLEASE!!!!!! I dont care of you get good runs on it or not on the dyno, i just want to see how it reacts.

Old 08-18-2006, 06:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Blackdog F4i

ORIGINAL: Turnin20s

I hate how everything on here turns into a flame war lately. I don't care that these bikes are designed for the track. Most people that buy them don't ride on a track, and I guess that your also stupid if you buy one of these bikes to commute back and forth to work.
Did you even read my post or just skim through it. At no time did I call anyone stupid. I basically said it's your bike. Do what you want.

Plus you can't really say that the 600s are the only bike built for the twisties. I'm pretty sure that they make 1000s to race too so whoever takes them out and drag races are stupid too, since they were designed to go around a corner.
I didn't say 600's were the ONLY bike built for the twisties. I said they were ONLY DESIGNED for the twisties. This goes for liter class superbikes as well. If you want to argue that, argue with the designers. Take a look at a 929rr, 954rr, 1000rr, R1, GSXR1000, etc. See anything on them designed for drags? They aren't even geared for drag racing. Now look at the 'Busa, CBR1100xx, ZX12, ZX14, etc. These ARE desgined for top speed and drag racing. See the difference?

I'm just saying that just because you don't think that they are a good drag bike you should be telling someone that they aren't smart enough to see that. I don't know for sure but I'd say that there are different classes in drag racing just like in the AMAs. There is probably a 600cc class and I bet that he races in that.
There are also classes (drags, not AMA) for Lawnmowers and Turbocharged Bar Stools. Does that make them a good idea?

To each their own.
I could have sworn I said that.

Guys that ride motorcycles need to stand beside the other guy thats on a bike wheather he stunts it, races it, or commutes on it, but you guys are the first to try to bring someone down because they aren't doing what you think is what the bike is built for.
I don't think I was bringing anyone down. I was stating my opinion, which as a free American I am entitled to do regardless of what others think or how butthurt they get when it doset jive with theirs.

Get over it and grow up.
Been there. Done that.

BTW I never said that their isn't more risk of crashing when I'm stunting, but I'm usually going under 50 mph whan I'm doing **** like that, but when I'm hitting the corners I'm well above that.
Sounds like you are hitting the wrong kind of twisties. 50+ on the roads that I ride would have you eating trees. Or better yet go run Deals Gap and see if you get out of 2nd gear. Then maybe you will have an idea about what these bikes were made for.

Again, since you missed it last time.

It's YOUR BIKE, and YOUR CASH. Throw it off a cliff for all I care.
Im pretty sure, not all of these were aimed directly at you. Nice that you put your two cents in but you dont have to be an a&& about it. Also 600's weren't ONLY made for the twisties. They were just focused on track riding. Hell a damn GEO wasnt made for drag racing but with some modification and you have a drag car right there.

Old 08-18-2006, 06:39 PM

exactly.

Old 08-18-2006, 06:40 PM

i will try to get a video for you. it will just be on my video phone but it is pretty good so hopefully it is ok.

Old 08-20-2006, 09:10 PM

turbof4i, how did the dyno day go with the turbo kit? also, get a little vid???