F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Who else looks for dope exit/entrance ramps??

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 08:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who else looks for dope exit/entrance ramps??

I Love riding on the highway dont get me wrong but highways are made to be pretty straight or at slight turns which can get a bit boring if thats ALL you ride. So I look and find sweet exit/entrance ramps. Double apex turns with positive cambers, high speed turns, S's, slightly arching long turns, etc etc the list goes on. If you find a few good exits/entrance ramps that are within close distances on a highway you can create a nice loop. Do time trials n ****. Its kinda like making your own track so to speak!
________
MidnightSecret live

Last edited by F4iMane; 09-09-2011 at 06:13 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:41 PM

I definitely hear what you're saying, and yes, I too have a section of on and off ramp goodness that I rip on every once in a while but it's too bad you wouldn't rather take it to a real track. That's where the fun is at! Push your own envelope as you see fit without distractions or policia and guaranteed clean tarmac all day long.

Speed safe.

Old 02-26-2009, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by bergs
I definitely hear what you're saying, and yes, I too have a section of on and off ramp goodness that I rip on every once in a while but it's too bad you wouldn't rather take it to a real track. That's where the fun is at! Push your own envelope as you see fit without distractions or policia and guaranteed clean tarmac all day long.

Speed safe.
I am going to the track as much as I can and looking very much forward to it this summer! But on the days that arent track days well ya you know whats up!
________
CollegeLuv live

Last edited by F4iMane; 09-09-2011 at 06:13 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:02 PM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's a little route that I take around that's got the right amount of curves and long fast straights. It takes me about 45 min. to complete a full circle. But yes, I'm always on the prowl

Old 02-26-2009, 11:08 PM

I'm still a chicken on turns...I always notice cars are on my tail during turns..but I take off once I'm in a straight line.

Meow.

Old 02-26-2009, 11:31 PM

We got something in my area called the clover. It's two main highways crossing eachother and you can just keep goin around. Goin south hit the ramp for the eastbound highway wrap around get off on the next to go north and so on you can go in circles forever its pretty fun just can't stay real long only a couple passes. heres a picture of it http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/...iew/?service=0

Old 02-27-2009, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by F4iMane
But on the days that arent track days well ya you know whats up!
Yeah....I can't lie, it's pretty fun throwing a knee out on an off ramp. The area I mentioned earlier has a two laner with a large sweeping "S". Going in the other direction, same thing but one lane and definitely race-track quality in both directions.

BTW; what do you guys think of my new driveway?

Old 02-27-2009, 03:45 AM
July 2008 ROTM

Love entrance and exists. Also love some 50 MPH freeways that have sweeping turns. Nothing like gliding along at 100 freaking out cars

Old 02-27-2009, 04:22 AM

Bergs you are far and above my hero!!!! I'd freakin love to have a driveway like that...LOL

Old 02-27-2009, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by hondarider600
We got something in my area called the clover. It's two main highways crossing eachother and you can just keep goin around. Goin south hit the ramp for the eastbound highway wrap around get off on the next to go north and so on you can go in circles forever its pretty fun just can't stay real long only a couple passes. heres a picture of it http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/...iew/?service=0
Ya that seems like a nice fun lil loop. If you just keep doing those over and over and imagine that you could probably get your tires heated up on the edges after several loops then start carving that **** up hard and fast!
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS

Last edited by F4iMane; 09-09-2011 at 06:14 AM.

Quick Reply: Who else looks for dope exit/entrance ramps??