F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Where to buy this???

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 08:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where to buy this???

Hello in NC. I know where Maysville is. Maysville is roughly 1.5 hours from where I live. I used to ride a yellow599 too. I just recently had to sale it this past week. If you are going to be getting rid of yours in say 6 months please do let me know. I MAY be looking for another one then. And yeah, you should check out honda599.com, it's a great site for 599 enthusiasts.

Is that JMDaley who I think it is?

Oh...I'm a newb...nice to be here.

Old 09-18-2007, 12:52 AM

your way better off getting the parts used.......id say youll save almost if not more than half of oem factory prices. good luck with the conversion tho

Old 09-18-2007, 10:08 AM

Motogpfan if you ever feel like getting together for a ride let me know. I'm not planning on getting rid of my 599, it's too much fun. I was going to get an F4i to go with it, but I've had several deal sfall through with the F4i's. I decided to go to the dealer this morning and look around some. That may have been a mistake but I have just come home with........................

A brand new 2007 Kaw ZX6R in Kawi green. I didn't plan on buying anything and then I just sat on the Kawi again. I told the sales guy how much trouble I had had trying to decide what to buy next and woulnd't you know it he rides a ZX6R. The guy ended up letting me ride his personal bike around for about 10 minutes. Man oh man actually riding the bike is nothing like sitting on them in the showroom. The feel when you are riding is very different. I originally thought the ZX6R felt horrible after I just sat on it last week but after riding it today my mind was set and I took one home.

I won't be needing the subframe thanks though. Now I have to find a good Kawi forum. Thanks everyone but I had to switch to the darkside.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:33 AM

Hey moto...yep it's me. I've been here since i got the F4i. Nice place, good peeps. I'm still partial to the other forum, though...

One good thing about buying stuff for the F4i is...no expensive rizoma stuff. Rizoma is definately some of the best stuff out there, but now there's no temptation since they don't make anything for the F4i. (You could always adapt mirrors, but you know what i mean...) It'd be cool if you tried a F4i for your next bike. Personally, i think you'd love it. Still comfortable much like the 599, but a bit zippier and lighter. Plus aftermarket is usually a bit more reasonable.

:et me know when you decide to get another bike!