F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

whats with the redbull can?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 12:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: whats with the redbull can?

what did you do with the nos can? The nos energy drinks that they sell around here are like blue and orange.... did u paint it or something? it looks black and white

Old 04-03-2007, 01:45 AM

^^ it is just a darkpicture. It is is blue and white.

Old 04-03-2007, 10:40 AM

LoL... I got the same exact bike as puchit and we both did the same exact NOS can. As for chpsk8er630's question bout the color of the NOS can... there's a bunch of different flavors. The reason why everyone chooses the blue one is because it's the only one without the flavor written on the NOS Letters. For example, the red one I think, on the letter N, it says Fruit punch. Basically ruins the whole realistic look of the can. Only the blue one is clean.

Old 04-03-2007, 03:54 PM

haha sweet dude, yea the blue ones are the only ones that dont have writing in the NOS word

Old 04-03-2007, 05:33 PM

ok cause I was looking at the picture and I work at Giant and they only have the blue one. I was wondering why it looked black but now I see it good in the other picture. I might have to do this this weekend.

Old 04-08-2007, 10:57 PM

Here's mine!

Old 04-30-2007, 10:56 PM
Registered Users

haha, I finally gave in and did it as well. I love me some Monster. However, the Red Bull will probably match the bike better unless I do some custom paint which I've been thinking about recently.

Old 04-30-2007, 11:29 PM
Banned

LOL I saw someone replied 'aids blood' Naughty naughty...( Borat) and "dam good". LOL you guys are too funny.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 05-01-2007, 09:13 AM

I tried doing this yesterday with a coke can, but it has a bend at the top that tore every time i tightened the hose clamp. You cant cut the bend out because it cuts the letters for coke off.
coke is my favorite drink

Guess Ill have to do it with red bull, my brother works for them anyways

Old 05-01-2007, 10:22 AM

NOTE TO EVERYONE WITH THIS MOD...

if your bike ever gets into a crash... and you need to lift it onto a truck... please remove the redbull, monster, NOS, or whatever energy drink can you got on because IT WILL CUT YOUR HAND DEEP!!! 3 friends and I were lifting my bike up onto a truck, I got the rear end on the left side. Hand slipped while lifting the bike. I felt a super sharp pain, and saw blood squirting out of my hand.

Blood didn't stop flowing out even with pressure. Ran in the house, dripped blood all over the tile floor, wrapped it up with gauze and stuff like that. Stopped bleeding after a while. Took a look at it, and there's a huge piece of skin flapping around. hehe. Not fun at all.

this picture is when I ran in the bathroom. I had to clean my hand ASAP from all the grease and stuff to prevent infection. I let running water flow on the cut, and this picture was taken immediately after I took it out of the water. Didn't take more than 1/4 of a second for all that blood to gush out.

Quick Reply: whats with the redbull can?