F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

What Part Would You Like To Have Custom Fabbed?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 01:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Totally voting for good looking shorty exhaust. Affordable as well
There seems to be no good shorties on the market (maybe that HR1, but the price...)

License plate bracket sounds like a good idea as well. I'm planning on removing those fugly snail eyes from the back.

Old 10-31-2009, 04:30 PM
EA
Default haha

Sorry bud, but you have a post history of not following up with any of these good ideas you have.
I remember a Lever thread you started where you said you were going to fab up some brake and clutch levers
and let some senior members try them out etc.. then sell them. I was all up for that. Nothing ever happened with it.
You still don't have pics of fitment or anything else on your rear cowl idea.

Some advice man. Finish one idea before you start the next or you will never finish any of them.
I'm not trying to be mean, and I know I hardly ever post here, but I watch these forums very much and your starting a trend with your posts...

Old 10-31-2009, 04:56 PM

custom heel guards would be awesome

Old 10-31-2009, 07:14 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by EA
Sorry bud, but you have a post history of not following up with any of these good ideas you have.
I remember a Lever thread you started where you said you were going to fab up some brake and clutch levers
and let some senior members try them out etc.. then sell them. I was all up for that. Nothing ever happened with it.
You still don't have pics of fitment or anything else on your rear cowl idea.

Some advice man. Finish one idea before you start the next or you will never finish any of them.
I'm not trying to be mean, and I know I hardly ever post here, but I watch these forums very much and your starting a trend with your posts...
If you had read the thread you would have realized that IM NOT FABBING ANYTHING FOR THIS IDEA ITS A LOCAL SHOP...hurting for money..... and the reason i never finishd my handles is because my fiance and i decided to get married and I have to pay for everything myself being a full time student as well as a full time emplyee lifes a little rough i may sometime decide to pick up the handle idea again.....

as for the rear seat cowls i fiberglassed one this afternoon and its hardening..... thanks for ur two cent but next time read the thread before posting a comment

and im not making any promises here im just trying to see what people are looking for if enough people want something i will see if his shop thinks its a good idea thats it.....

right now shorty exhaust and custom plate mounts seem to be the two top ideas

Last edited by __Z__; 10-31-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:27 PM

im not trying to be rude but it really urks me when people do exactly what you do.... come into a thread and make comments that arent in any way construstive when you dont know the situation

no offense

Old 11-01-2009, 08:13 AM

Okay guys next question would you like to see a shorty exhaust just like javiers? Or would you want something that looks a little different idk maybe something like the micron megaphone exhaust for the r6?

Throw out some ideas

Old 11-02-2009, 11:07 AM

Javier's looks nice. I actually didn't know what you were talking about, so I googled it and found the thread on the forum

Second opinion you already know. It's something HR1 alike.

Old 11-02-2009, 11:55 AM

So something like this

or this

or this

or like the hr1 riot?????

Old 11-02-2009, 03:17 PM

Hmmm, yea, that Micron looks pretty sleek.

Old 11-03-2009, 04:08 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HM. if that micron went with the lines of the f4i, it'd look great. But not that bubble look. I also like the bottom one (GP?) style? I sometimes ride exhaustless after working on my bike, cause I love the way it sounds, but I just want a slightly quieter tone.

Quick Reply: What Part Would You Like To Have Custom Fabbed?