CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   F4i - Main Forum (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/)
-   -   What did you do with your F4i today? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/what-did-you-do-your-f4i-today-129904/)

mark1200 10-14-2011 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by The_Polish_won (Post 1103828)
Today i attended my first track school...and did about 10 laps of the track...first time in my life i got the tyres to melt, go so low down i took that spike on the bottom of the foot peg off!!! It was a great day, cant wait to hit the track again..

The bike handled amazingly, did better laps then a guy with a tl 1000...

if u plan on more track days, u should buy race rearsets. they move the pegs back 1" and up 1". they dont fold like the stockers either, so if u crash they act like sliders. u should get fairing cut sliders too, as well as axle sliders.

numbnuts22715 10-15-2011 10:43 PM

Not yesterday, but about 2 weeks ago I did an oil change, installed HIDs, and installed a K&N air filter.
In the coming days, Chain clean/lube and adjust if necessary. Also I need to install the reflective wheel stripes.

HellrazerinDC 10-16-2011 11:59 AM

I just got back from a ride out to George Washington's house in Mt Vernon, Va

There's not a lot of places that have a lot of open road around DC, plus I'm still a new rider, so I've been hitting places that aren't as congested early on the weekends so I can get more acquainted with my 2006 F4i. It's my first bike so I'm still learning to trust the bike going around turns at higher speeds with leaning. It's been a lot of fun!

Mistrkris 10-16-2011 09:57 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Sand, Primered, Painted and Glossed!
Did my passenger pegs today as an experiment before i start on my rearsets.
Came out pretty good! i love the color it pops. Let me know what you guys think!

revels 10-17-2011 12:08 AM

today I started to winterize it, since i just bought it i really didnt trust the history... I changed the oil and filter, filled the tank up, lubed the chain and filled the tires.. man i hate winter.. i want to ride!

itlnF4I 10-17-2011 04:32 AM

bondo work on the tank, getting it ready for paint when i get my new plastics

OZZY_F4 10-18-2011 04:11 AM

took my tail off and dropped my seats into the upolstures, started repairing my tail after my chain let go smashed it all, bought some alloy box section to make up a custom chain guard too.

sly280z 10-18-2011 12:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This week i replaced the the cct with an APE, did my undertail from Ideal Cycle highly recommend not only the undertail but the customer service was great! got it all hooked up install went awesome but could not get the right brake light to work emailed them and after about 5 emails explaining what happened back and forth he sent me a new socket and i got it in two business days works perfect now!
Attachment 43590

oh and also did my rear res mod :D
Attachment 43591

revels 10-18-2011 02:40 PM

sly it looks like you have a monster energy drink attached to your bike, mainly because you somewhat do. i'm going with the NOZ drink myself just for ****s and giggles, i'll tell everyone its my NOZ tank lol

WiSH2oo0 10-18-2011 05:53 PM

I discovered Lemon Pledge is my new best friend when it come to cleaning my bike :icon_dance-twist:

Moses