F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Viper Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 09:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Viper Exhaust

So my order fell through at pit-eck, very nice guys but theydidnt update their site to say they were out of the exhaust for the f4i. Anyways, I am looking at the VIPER exhaust for the f4i, they make a few different shapes and lengths. I really like the micro exhaust, anyone have any input? Sound, build quality? Here is their site to check them out.

http://www.flyncycle.com/acatalog/Ho...2001-2004.html

Old 09-15-2008, 02:02 PM
Default RE: Viper Exhaust

imo they look cheaply made, and not great for the price....but its up to you man.

Old 09-15-2008, 02:29 PM

I really like the yoshimira race mount TRS slip on, but its damn expensive. I am afraid it wont be loud enough. Everyone says the D&D is very loud, that is what I want but I like the smaller can or race mount (in the case of the Yosh I love the triangle design).

Will the Yosh be loud enough? No noise laws in Maine, neighbors live off the main road, not worried about them. They put up with both my car (Long tube headers and SLP loudmouth) and my dads car (long tubes and MAC muffs) so the bike wont bother them.

Old 09-15-2008, 02:43 PM

hey where in maine you from?

i live in maine.....and seriously look into a 2brothers....you will not regret spending the money....

Old 09-15-2008, 04:07 PM

FWIW, I ordered a headlight from FlyNcycle.com earlier this month and it only took about 4 days to get it.

Old 09-15-2008, 04:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

never heard of em.

Old 09-15-2008, 04:42 PM

Before I start studying for a test I've got tomorrow I'll throw in my 2pennies about Scorpion. Scorpion is expensive, but high quality, also like the 2Brothers exhausts that I've seen in person.

I really think if you get a well made can from one of the many manufacturers that sell decent slip-onsit doesn't really make too much difference which one you go with.Other than looks. 80% of them are the same on the inside and the exhaust gases don't know what nameplate is on theoutside of the can.

I've got a riot pipe right now. Got it cause its short and black. It's loud as hell but has an adjustable tip to control flow and noise to an extent. Not worth the money but I'm glad I bought it if that makes sense.

Here's my other favorite exhaust for an F4i.
http://leveloneracing.com/products-C...1-07-slip.aspx

Old 09-15-2008, 05:44 PM

Go with a Two Bros., you get what you pay for. Nothing is more frustrating than spending money on something and wishing you got something else. Look at it this way. The cheapest to the most expensive pipe is 169-359. A Two Bros pipe is around 359 -429 ish. If you spend 169 on a pipe you don't like, that money could have been spent towards the pipe you really wanted. For about two hundred more you could get a Two Bros., how long does it really take you to make 200 bucks? btw, I'm a salesman. Not for Two Bros.

Old 09-15-2008, 06:15 PM

two brothers.....319 bucks shipped.

i order from them all the time, great customer service.

Old 09-15-2008, 07:21 PM

Yeah, I am starting to consider the Yosh or 2bros. The race mount is very cool looking.

I am from South Berwick, very southern Maine, practically in dover/somersworth area. How about you?

Quick Reply: Viper Exhaust