F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

undertail close-up

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010 | 09:52 PM
|
Default undertail close-up

I'd really enjoy some pics of an installed undertail with the two red lights serving for the running/brake lights and the two sets of LED's for the brake lights since this is the undertail i'm really leaning towards.

I've got an 01 f4i----thanks!

Old 03-14-2010 | 09:29 PM
Default this is on my 03 f4i

this is a video of my old fender eliminator/undertail
i have since gone back stock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWoDDDVGNlE

Old 03-15-2010 | 02:50 AM
|

nice clip!

the undertail i want has 2 seperate rows of led's for directionals tho---why did you go back to stock?

Old 03-15-2010 | 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by VTcbr
nice clip!

the undertail i want has 2 seperate rows of led's for directionals tho---why did you go back to stock?
If you know thats the undertail you want then buy it already. Stop making these stupid threads over and over asking for pictures of it. This is the 4th one.

Old 03-15-2010 | 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by teko1020
If you know thats the undertail you want then buy it already. Stop making these stupid threads over and over asking for pictures of it. This is the 4th one.
Chill pill homie..

but honest these undetails suck.. Theres a guy I ride with that has a gixxer with this same tail, when hes in front of me I can't see his blinkers at all.. and brake lights are about the same. Unsafe and useless, get one that uses the stock lighting.

Old 03-15-2010 | 06:41 PM

I thought I was going crazy. I knew I posted pictures of mine in a thread just like this one. Exactly like this one. lol

Old 03-15-2010 | 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by xjoewhitex
Chill pill homie..
Chill pill? Not only have people posted pictures of their undertails to this idiot, I posted ebay links to the exact undertail he is looking for with pictures of it installed on bikes in the ad. Not only are these threads against the forum rules (back to back threads on the same subject aka double posting) but they are quite annoying. This is the 4th thread of this crap. Every thread he states he wants the 2 circle running/brake lights with 2 led strips for directionals. Hell... if you go through his entire thread starting history its undertail this undertail that.

Last edited by teko1020; 03-15-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Old 03-15-2010 | 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by teko1020
Chill pill? Not only have people posted pictures of their undertails to this idiot, I posted ebay links to the exact undertail he is looking for with pictures of it installed on bikes in the ad. Not only are these threads against the forum rules (back to back threads on the same subject aka double posting) but they are quite annoying.
Yes I know they are annoying but theres no reason to get yourself all worked up over someone who can barely use the intranet properly. Maybe hes just not smart enough to use his old threads, or maybe he forgets about them, or even thinks hes replying to them but instead making a new thread who knows.. I see people do it all the time on here. But just kick back and laugh. Ignore the thread, and a mod will delete it if it is against the rules. Life is too short, I buy chill pills by the carton.

Old 03-15-2010 | 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by xjoewhitex
I buy chill pills by the carton.
Where do you buy these from? My fiance is always telling me I need to get some but I have searched everywhere and cant find them. What flavours do they come in? Once you answer Ill probably start another thread asking the same thing, then another one, and maybe one more. haha. sh*t happens, once a mod deletes the other copies of this one the world can continue to spin.

Old 03-15-2010 | 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by jondevos
once a mod deletes the other copies of this one the world can continue to spin.

Pfft. We'll be frozen in time forever! I didn't even know this forum was still moderated.

Quick Reply: undertail close-up