F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

trim piece question

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trim piece question

anyone know what the name of that black trim piece that goes around the front of the gas tank is and where i can find it?

Old 02-15-2012, 07:14 PM

those black ram air/intake covers on the sides? If so, i have an extra set.

Old 02-15-2012, 07:40 PM

Do they go all the way from the dash to the gas tank?

Old 02-15-2012, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by nickp123
those black ram air/intake covers on the sides? If so, i have an extra set.

If that's not what he wants, and he doesn't buy them pm me. I will take them off your hands for the right price.

Old 02-15-2012, 07:59 PM

sorry to steal your photo if you see this city bike buuut....

Name:  IMAG0502.jpg
Views: 633
Size:  118.7 KB

the glossy black piece that starts right after the honda wing logo on the tank and goes up to the back of the nose fairing? (of course his are painted glossy)

and will do jveach. Ive got the intakes and i think those intake vent cover grate things too that go in the nose fairing too if either of you need those as well.

Old 02-15-2012, 08:05 PM

Yeah those glossy things are what I need

Old 02-15-2012, 08:17 PM

welp i just went to go take a picture of them for you but theyre not in the box. I ordered new intakes for my f4i before i sold it and got them delivered to my apt at school and they came with those covers sooo i think i may have brought them home, awkward. Sorry about that BUT they are the ram air or intake covers if youre looking for them online.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

and jesus...the ones on ebay are like $70. ^ those are the cheapest i could find. i wouldve sold them for like 20 shipped, hell i probably would give them away if i felt like it. I will be home in 3 weeks if you still need them by then. If not theyre all yours jveach, and if you dont need them either i guess ill throw them on ebay since they seem to be worth so much.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:52 PM
June 2012 Ride of the Month

sorry to steal your photo if you see this city bike buuut....

the glossy black piece that starts right after the honda wing logo on the tank and goes up to the back of the nose fairing? (of course his are painted glossy)

and will do jveach. Ive got the intakes and i think those intake vent cover grate things too that go in the nose fairing too if either of you need those as well.
Ha, no prob, they're actually carbon fiber tho

Old 02-15-2012, 10:36 PM

welp i just went to go take a picture of them for you but theyre not in the box. I ordered new intakes for my f4i before i sold it and got them delivered to my apt at school and they came with those covers sooo i think i may have brought them home, awkward. Sorry about that BUT they are the ram air or intake covers if youre looking for them online.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

and jesus...the ones on ebay are like $70. ^ those are the cheapest i could find. i wouldve sold them for like 20 shipped, hell i probably would give them away if i felt like it. I will be home in 3 weeks if you still need them by then. If not theyre all yours jveach, and if you dont need them either i guess ill throw them on ebay since they seem to be worth so much.

I'll still need them, Mine got broke when I crashed my bike. Now I have hotbodies fairings and the race fairings don't come with them. Just pm when you get them I will still be in much need of them I am sure.

Old 02-15-2012, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by City Bike Racing
Ha, no prob, they're actually carbon fiber tho
ooohh, well excuse me, my mistake.

Originally Posted by jveach
I'll still need them, Mine got broke when I crashed my bike. Now I have hotbodies fairings and the race fairings don't come with them. Just pm when you get them I will still be in much need of them I am sure.
you got it, ill look for them as soon as i get back and let you know.

Quick Reply: trim piece question