F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Thief Caught

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 03:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thief Caught

The dude that stoll my bike has been caught and i have to go to court at the end of the month to verify that it was my bike that was stollen and any other expenses i had to pay because of the theft. Hopefully i will get all my money i put back into the bike back.

Old 03-14-2007, 03:47 PM
Default RE: Thief Caught

Good luck on your bike. Hopefully the courts don't keep your bike as evidence and make you wait a year to get it back.

Old 03-14-2007, 03:49 PM

Nice, one less theif on the streets is always a good thing.

Good luck with the process, I hope it all works out for you.

Old 03-14-2007, 04:04 PM

Hannnggg hiimmmm

Old 03-14-2007, 04:16 PM

ORIGINAL: cbr_newbie
Hannnggg hiimmmm
???? he took a bike, not violated your loved ones.......... he'll probably get 3-6 months in a mini-penn with a good lawyer.(they will claim possession of stolen vehicle and not theft)

in this case, the money is more important than pride or justice. g-luck.

Old 03-14-2007, 04:17 PM

ORIGINAL: cbr_newbie

Hannnggg hiimmmm
Why be so nice he stole a bike!!!11! Walk into the court room and Matrix style his ***!

Old 03-14-2007, 04:30 PM

hope they smash his nuts with the book the judge throws at him. if not, wait till he hets out of country club prison after a couple months and pistol whip that nancy bitch! go aaron yates on his sorry ***. i'm not violent, i swear[8D]

Old 03-14-2007, 05:47 PM

Yea i have ahd the bike back since it was recoverd in Sept. even though they found it the first week i didnt get it till the 21 or so. $$$ money i had to pay the towing company what a ripp off especially when i didnt know it was there till i picked up my police report. I got a letter in the mail stating i got to show up for court agains some dude that i had no idea what it was about. Called the number and they informed me he was the one who had my bike when it was recoverd. (AS in his garage with the ignition punched out.) Lucky for me the cop noticed it and ran the vin since they were there for something else. I just got it back working right and ridable and been having fun.

But when i found out it was him i still want to bust up in there and just beat the shyt out of him. Kinda of sucks when you move to a new area and after 3 weeks at your new place your bike is lifted. Honestly it will take all my nerve not to beat this dude over the side of the head for just having my bike.

Ohh well at least the cops said i should get some money back to pay my out of pocket expenses.

Old 03-15-2007, 05:48 AM

You are one lucky candyman on this ... got your bike back, it is rideable, you'd likely get some reimbursement on cost and the guy would definitely do time (hey, even if its just a week). Only downside is you wouldn't be allowed to get your hands on him [:@]

Old 03-15-2007, 10:38 AM

Public hanging....right after you get to kick him in the nuts. Anything short of that wouldn't give me 100% satisfaction.

Quick Reply: Thief Caught