F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Show us your Gopro setup

  #1  
Old 11-03-2011, 12:13 PM
ny rider's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami
Posts: 107
Default Show us your Gopro setup

I have an 06 f4i and i'm always looking for creative mounting options. I know we have a creative bunch on this forum https://cbrforum.com/forum/images/sm...n_clapclap.gif
So show us whacha got and include photos.
 

Last edited by ny rider; 11-04-2011 at 10:57 AM.
  #2  
Old 11-03-2011, 08:05 PM
ny rider's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami
Posts: 107
Default

am i the only one that has a gopro on their bike? Cant be...
 
  #3  
Old 11-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Monster F3's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Brainerd mn
Posts: 106
Default

I will have one this spring. Can't wait for them to stream live. Be sweet at the track since u can't see all the corners. Just get on the iPad and watch when u can't see in person. Anyone heard anymore on when they will have this available?
 
  #4  
Old 11-03-2011, 08:41 PM
paul13131313's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: PASADENA,CA.
Posts: 15
Talking

My HD Hero is mounted on X-11 helmet at front,centered,just behind shield when up.Installed last Christmas.Second one facing rear to be installed this Christmas.Using full HD setting with 32GB SD card and spare battery "BacPac" giving four hours of record time.
 
  #5  
Old 11-04-2011, 11:00 AM
ny rider's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami
Posts: 107
Default

Originally Posted by paul13131313 View Post
My HD Hero is mounted on X-11 helmet at front,centered,just behind shield when up.Installed last Christmas.Second one facing rear to be installed this Christmas.Using full HD setting with 32GB SD card and spare battery "BacPac" giving four hours of record time.
I too have one mounted on my helmet but i only use it if i am filming at low speeds. When i get on it, it feels like the drag is gonna rip my head off.

How do you plan to mount the rear facing?

include pics so others may see
 
  #6  
Old 11-04-2011, 02:19 PM
Aken's Avatar
July 2008 ROTM
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Milwaukee
Posts: 3,002
Default

I have a flat mount attached to the tail fairing behind the passenger seat. And a curved helmet mount.
 
  #7  
Old 11-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 22
Default

I really want on of these for one of the trips up the shore or up into the toullies.
 
  #8  
Old 11-04-2011, 04:14 PM
ny rider's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami
Posts: 107
Default

Originally Posted by Aken View Post
I have a flat mount attached to the tail fairing behind the passenger seat. And a curved helmet mount.
pics?
 
  #9  
Old 11-04-2011, 04:16 PM
ny rider's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami
Posts: 107
Default

Originally Posted by Monster F3 View Post
I will have one this spring. Can't wait for them to stream live. Be sweet at the track since u can't see all the corners. Just get on the iPad and watch when u can't see in person. Anyone heard anymore on when they will have this available?
Hey montser f3: they are available now, its the hero 2. they look pretty sweet...
 
  #10  
Old 11-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Monster F3's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Brainerd mn
Posts: 106
Default

Originally Posted by ny rider View Post
Hey montser f3: they are available now, its the hero 2. they look pretty sweet...
I didn't think the live streaming was available yet. On the box it has coming soon.
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Show us your Gopro setup


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.