F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

SEVEN STARS FAIRINGS ARRIVED!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SEVEN STARS FAIRINGS ARRIVED!!!!

Looks great let us know how they bolt up if any problems at all im thinking about buying new ones soon.

Old 01-03-2009, 02:27 PM

Congrats, bro. BUT don't get your hopes up. I'm glad you like it and all, but does it fit???!

Old 01-03-2009, 03:15 PM

ORIGINAL: JIMMY02F4I

thanks guys...here's that link http://www.nicecycle.com/catalog.php...3A%202001-2003 where i ordered from...ill put up installed pics asap..
lets go bro its been 8 hours, how long does it take you to change those things, we are all on pins a needles waiting to see the bike, hope it works out well for ya...

Old 01-03-2009, 03:50 PM

haha trav..some people arent as excited as others when they get new stuff...my friend bought a new LCD tv and it sat in the box next to him for a week before he opened it...

id be tearin that dam box apart as soon as i could!!!

Old 01-03-2009, 04:34 PM

Must have had to go to hardware store for some extra zip ties to get them to stay on. Hope those zip ties are real ABS zip ties from Japan and not the cheap Chinese ones.

Old 01-03-2009, 05:12 PM

givem a beak it takes time to drill all new mounting holes
but seriously i want to see what it looks like after its done
are you get your tank repainted to match?

Old 01-03-2009, 09:53 PM

hahahahaha guys. im still waiting for the new nuts and bolts kit i ordered...ordered it last week so should be here soon..ordered it in glossy black paint..trust me i want them fuc%^&^* on as much or more than anyone else...just to let you know strike they are abs plastic zip ties from japanthank you very much..j/k

Old 01-04-2009, 12:16 PM

not to crash the party at all......but this was on sbn earlier.......just be forewarned about aftermarket fairings..

Linky

Old 01-04-2009, 01:19 PM

I was lookin into that kit before i decided to go custom...It looks really bad *** congrats dude...

Old 01-04-2009, 06:00 PM

here is my aftermarket kit (yeah it is on an RR, I had a 4i and I still troll here)...i mounted it myself...everything fit great....only hard part was the upper fairing. It took a little effort to put the head light in, but it did fit..and it looks good. I also had to oval the holes for where the mirrors go...both sides where 1/16 to 1/8 of in inch off. but you can't tell at all once it was on. I don't know where my kit came from as I got it second hand from some dude in NV. It came in a box and wrapped up just like the kit the O.P. got...so maybe we got the same kit. On my kit all the plastic is the same as OEM. Whatever each part was made out of at Honda, the company that did my bike made it out of the same ****. Some is ABS, some is PPE, some is PPE+PA6. When you get a kit, don't be a cheap *** and find the lowest priced one...YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. You really do, spend the extra $100 and you will get a good kit. Only buy from reputable dealers....I took a chance on mine b/c I didn't know where it came from...and I won out, but if you are buying right from the factory...do some research on that seller first...

Quick Reply: SEVEN STARS FAIRINGS ARRIVED!!!!