F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

riced out my bike (added neons) - pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 04:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: riced out my bike (added neons) - pics

i had a 7 color remote control kit on my GSXR750 that i kept on white. don't listen to these guys i think they're cool looking man. unless your'e spending your money on racing parts, bikes are about individuality. Yet everybody customizes them with the same old ****. flush mounts, slip on, blacked out windscreen, fender eliminator/undertail. so much for individuality. you don't see too many sportbikes with light kits. i wouldn't drive with those lights on but park it next to someone's bike that doesn't have them and then see whos bike looks hot, and who the girls ask to take them for a ride.

Old 10-11-2007, 04:46 PM

The neons look hot. How long did it take you to put them on? How much and where did you get them.

Old 10-11-2007, 05:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Ace_f4i

i had a 7 color remote control kit on my GSXR750 that i kept on white.
yeah man i think white led's would be tight... also it wouldn't clash with those emergency vehicles at all. Ace... do you know where i could pick up white ones?

Old 10-11-2007, 05:04 PM

The neon isn't really my style, but it's not my bike.

ORIGINAL: krash

i prefer to spend my extra cash on strippers and hoes

Hey krash; their ******, not hoes. Hoes do everything for free.

Old 10-11-2007, 05:44 PM

i think they look good.

Old 10-11-2007, 05:57 PM

ORIGINAL: oodayvidoo

yeah man i think white led's would be tight... also it wouldn't clash with those emergency vehicles at all. Ace... do you know where i could pick up white ones?

i got mine on ebay for $60. came with 2 remote controls, the pc brain that did 2 kinds of sound detection and all kinds of different flash patterns and 6 tubes. i think the tubes were 8" or something like that. it took me about 2 hours tops to put together. it came with screws and plastic brackets to mount but i used zip ties because they're ****ing awesome and you can use them for anything. you have to position the tubes in order as you plug them into the brain so if you choose a flash pattern it works. like the chase pattern went from front to back etc. I'm looking into a way right now to use individual LED lights spaced out a bit more and wired in series so i don't have to have the tubes nailed to my brand new underdail.

Old 10-11-2007, 07:50 PM

doesnt look too bad...its your bike do wat u like

as far as the legality goes: you can only add lights that match the ones already there(basically)

amber: anywhere
red: rear only
white: front only

any other colors or locations are reserved for emergency vehicles only and can get you pulled over, ticketed or even arrested(possible impersonating a police officer)...so i wouldnt recommend using any fun colored LEDs on the street...but they are nice if you pull into a parking lot full of people/bikes and flick em on as you park

personally, i dont spend money on parts to make my bike pretty, id rather spend the little money i do have for the bike on gas to ride it

Old 10-11-2007, 09:36 PM

ORIGINAL: oodayvidoo

hey chpsk8er630 are those led's on your bike blue? they look white to me. but either way they look pretty awesome. got pics with them turned on in the dark?
Yea they are blue led's. Ill get better pics soon. I put everything together myself by soldering the leds and resistors and everything together myself. and for the people that say they would spend money on something better than lights. It cost me under $25 to do all the led's on my bike.

Old 10-12-2007, 01:23 AM

ORIGINAL: 02cbrf4i4u

Fast And The Furious 7 .....hmmmm maybe!
I think they are total rice junk and laugh when I see them on cars and bikes......seriously put some money into a part that makes ur bike better not worse! Any true car or bike enthusiast will back me up on this!
...and a "shocker" decal on the front of a bike looks hot!

Old 10-12-2007, 03:34 AM

ORIGINAL: Squarebaj

ORIGINAL: 02cbrf4i4u

Fast And The Furious 7 .....hmmmm maybe!
I think they are total rice junk and laugh when I see them on cars and bikes......seriously put some money into a part that makes ur bike better not worse! Any true car or bike enthusiast will back me up on this!
...and a "shocker" decal on the front of a bike looks hot!
Dont be jealous of my shocker!!

When a girl looks in her rear view she knows exactly what shes gonna get from me!'

Quick Reply: riced out my bike (added neons) - pics