F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

real irritated....

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 10:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default real irritated....

I went for a ride today, it was nice (43 and sunny, haha), was riding along just cruising abiding all laws, except one I guess. I was on a 2 lane road, made a simple lane change, there was light traffic on the road, didnt use my directional next thing i know the impala behind turns their blues in and pulls me over, undercover cop. GREAT im thinking to myself, what did i do? Guy gives me a f'ing 72 dollar ticket for an unsafe lane change, ru kidding me??? Dont care about the 72 dollars, but the fact my insurance is going to go up, irritates the **** out of me. All things considered I just had to do a 1/2 day of community service and take a 7 hour safe driving course for a ticket I got in September for running a yellow light and getting pulled over by a cop on a ****ing bicycle, yea ten speed, maybe 21 or whatever they are. I havent had a ticket in 5 years so this was just real irritating, NH really takes the whole driving is a privilege thing to another level. Be careful in NH if you are driving through. Just wanted to vent. Ride Safe!

Peace!

Old 03-24-2008, 05:11 AM
Default RE: real irritated....

...go to court and plead not guilty, they may lower it.

Old 03-24-2008, 12:17 PM

Sorry to hear that man. The bicycle one must have sucked. That's rough that you have undercover cops in NH. That's one nice thing about OH, I'm pretty sure you can't get pulled over by an undercover.

Old 03-24-2008, 12:48 PM

3 options:

1) pay lawyer, no ticket on record
2) go to court, and plead not guilty. Say you used your hand to signal
3) pay ticket.

Old 03-24-2008, 12:53 PM

yea go to court. most of the times they'll change it for something with more money but no points. The state could care less about your insurance going up there not getting that money. Go to court even by yourself and be nice to the judge and see what happens. Worst case scenario you end up paying the ticket lol

Old 03-24-2008, 02:53 PM

ORIGINAL: sluijs01

Sorry to hear that man. The bicycle one must have sucked. That's rough that you have undercover cops in NH. That's one nice thing about OH, I'm pretty sure you can't get pulled over by an undercover.
I dont know where in ohio you live but i leave in beavercreek and you can get pulled over by undercover. My buddy is a cop for bcreek and says they have a red taurus and a blue taurus. Nice huh. I would be looking for a crown vic before that.

Old 03-24-2008, 03:09 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Never fess up to it....make him prove you didn't signal and/ or wasn't performing an avoidance manuever.

Old 03-24-2008, 03:44 PM

what a worthless *** waste of tax dollars. i hate that police can't find anything better to do than give tickets out for something as petty as not using your turn signals. makes me wanna puke

Old 03-24-2008, 04:00 PM

ORIGINAL: F4Isvt

I dont know where in ohio you live but i leave in beavercreek and you can get pulled over by undercover. My buddy is a cop for bcreek and says they have a red taurus and a blue taurus. Nice huh. I would be looking for a crown vic before that.
Oh my bad. I thought I heard it some time ago, but I guess it's not true. I guess I've been lucky enough to not have been pulled over by one then. I'm actually right bordering near Beavercreek, Smithville-35 area. I'll have to keep an eye out for them now. Any guess what year Taurus? And you're right about the crown vic part, thats usually all I notice, + impalas and a every so often a dodge charger

Old 03-24-2008, 06:55 PM

In naples we have a **** load of different undercover cars. The newest being the Dodge charger. We've got new mustangs, taurus, explorer, jeeps, trucks, cameros, the typical crown vic, and newest of all our new state troopers have special designed police enforcer vettes.

Quick Reply: real irritated....