F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

RACE! gixxer 750 vs F4i!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 04:14 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: RACE! gixxer 750 vs F4i!!!!!

Heres what i've noticed... Kaw added 36cc and it worked. trump, 50cc yehaw!!!!. then trump, 75cc... all the better. The old adagde "theres no substitute, for Cubic Inches".This has some what been diminished, by superb development... but still carries alot of wieght. Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 09-03-2006, 04:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well said! at least there is a few people in this thread that are cool! " no Replacement, for Dicplacement!"

p.s. i bet CBRchica will be imbarased when a 600 class bike beats her 750... lol..(no offence to CBRchica just to suzuki)

Old 09-03-2006, 11:07 AM

I also went from a CBR to a Gixxer. I rode a modded 02 CBR F4i (still in my signature) and now ride a bone stock 06 GSX R750. I will tell you they feel the same in the corners, the gixxer is the same weight as my old F4i. But when you get into the meat of the powerband the 750 will curl your eyelids backward!!! The gixxer is so damn fast!!! and handles like a dream. Not as comfortable as my F4i but she screams.

Once I get some mods done she will realy open up! 130hp (give or take a few ponys) is no joke.

All this power is wasted on a rider with lesser skills, I'm glad you guys ended up riding pals instead of racing opponents but I can safely say if you are as skilled as a rider as you claim then you would have no problem dusting the 750.

Rider skills make the BIGGEST difference.

See ya
Diabo

Old 09-03-2006, 12:34 PM

ORIGINAL: spdrmns

ok people!!! I DIDNT ASK WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS WERE ABOUT RACING ON THE ROAD!!!!!! [:@] this happens in every F'ING thread! its pissin me off! YES! i know the risks! i know i could die! BLA BLA BLA! if i have a car in sight i dont ride fast (DUH)! so, if you want to whine about people diein, MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN THREAD ABOUT IT![:@]

it's not the car that's in your sight that you need to worry about, it's the one you don't see. i think everyone is posting about racing on the road cuz they don't want to see one of their own go down in a tragic accident cuz of it. just my .02 if you don't like what people have to say

Old 09-03-2006, 12:39 PM

ORIGINAL: spdrmns

well said! at least there is a few people in this thread that are cool! " no Replacement, for Dicplacement!"

p.s. i bet CBRchica will be imbarased when a 600 class bike beats her 750... lol..(no offence to CBRchica just to suzuki)

don't talk about me like i'm not here, ya got something to say, say it to me! i don't give two f*cks what you or anyone else thinks about me. i would never get beat cuz i don't race. the only one i compete against is myself, i only work to improve my own skills, not put them up against someone elses.

p.s. have you ever ridden a suzuki or are you commenting on something you know nothing about?? i never really liked the suzuki and never thought i would get one, but once i took it out for a ride all that sh*t went out the window. the gsxr is a damn fast bike, definately faster than the f4 and f4i, and i know this because i have ridden them, not because i'm talking out my a$$ so

Old 09-03-2006, 01:03 PM

spdrmns...don't mean to preach, just trying to help educate my fellow riders. please check these out.

live to ride...

do you think he saw this truck??

Old 09-03-2006, 04:53 PM

Heres what i've noticed... Kaw added 36cc and it worked. trump, 50cc yehaw!!!!. then trump, 75cc... all the better. The old adagde "theres no substitute, for Cubic Inches".This has some what been diminished, by superb development... but still carries alot of wieght. Clean and free, Ripp'n
you didnt really get what rippn said on the topic and my reply to the what he said! we are talking about the new triumph daytona 675 not the f4 ( i know the 750 could tear my ***** out) !! the 675 bike is technically faster then the gsx-r 750 in the Q-mile. ya know how i know this?? iv read every f' ing cycleworld and motorcyclist mag for the past 6 years! i know whats going on! i didnt mean to target you! just to suzuki! because there increase in cc's didnt help much when it came down to the 675 triple !
as for riding safely. i understand were your comin from and i am sorry for lashin out at ya. I have been down but it was minor because i had full leathers on. next time im a take it to the track!

Old 09-03-2006, 05:40 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just curious how triumph geared their little beasty to run with the 750 in the 1/4. Pray tell how it faired in top end and twisty performance ...

Old 09-03-2006, 06:42 PM

the top speed is 162 mph so it cant be geared down too much..... i thought this was a good story on the bike..
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Articl...ArticleID=2919

Old 09-03-2006, 08:26 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

GSXR750 top speed in stock trim runs 172mph according to the mags so if ya took a tooth off the front sprocket it'd help the 1/4 time and top it out in the low 160's. Then it'd beat that damn triumph in the 1/4. In case you're wondering -- I hate triumph. Bastards got me real good many years ago with a product called the Spitfire[:'(] Only way I'd ride a triumph is if they gave it to me ... and then I'd only ride as far as the nearest Honda dealership and buy another CBR[8D]

Quick Reply: RACE! gixxer 750 vs F4i!!!!!