F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Quality Shorty Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 04:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quality Shorty Exhaust

Hey guys just picked up this shorty pipe for my 05' F4i after hearing great things about how it performs and looks...just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on it or know anyone that has ran one...also if I need to remap once I install...thnx!

Link: 2001-2007 Honda CBR F4i Shorty GP | Radiant Cycles, LLC

Old 09-30-2013, 07:57 PM
Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

Holy overtalked about issue batman! You bought a $10 autozone car exhaust tip with pretend packing in it that doesn't actually reduce any noise, and it looks like it.

Old 09-30-2013, 08:49 PM
Received 82 Likes on 69 Posts

Don't know about a remap but some earplugs will be in order.

Old 10-02-2013, 12:10 AM

Lol forgot to mention I already have a two bros exhaust on my bike..bought it cuz it was 50 bucks...I don't get the batman thing but if I wanted a quiet bike I would keep my stock exhaust on...hope this forum isn't filled with dudes that say dumb ****

Old 10-02-2013, 11:39 AM
LDH

Originally Posted by Jhubbz415
hope this forum isn't filled with dudes that say dumb ****

Nope apparently just dudes that buy dumb ****

Old 10-02-2013, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Lord Duckhunter
Lol! Well to each his own try it out see if you like it. I just bought this exhaust the other day. Every time I bring it up people suggest to me to buy another Yoshi pipe or Two Bros. Well atm I don't want to spend big bucks on one and the previous Yoshi I had was not all that great to me for the price. I want to be heard by other cars for safety reasons. Each his own. But I think shorty's look ugly but that is just my opinion.

https://www.dan-moto.com/DM_US/cbr-6...jvkvg0ect1upb2

Old 10-02-2013, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Lord Duckhunter
Hilarious

Old 10-02-2013, 08:32 PM

loud pipes don't save lifes. d&d pipes are loud, probably borderline legal, but that cut off is just stupid.
i can't count the times i hear sirens and have no idea where they are coming from. or how my loud pipes don't stop people from not seeing me.
its better to shoot out windows and blow up car stereos if you want to be heard.
im not a 13 year old girl i don't want the attention.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:09 PM
Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Jhubbz415
I don't get the batman thing
Your probably pretty young compared to me then.

but if I wanted a quiet bike I would keep my stock exhaust on...hope this forum isn't filled with dudes that say dumb ****
Who the hell said anything about being loud or quiet? The autozone and pretend packing jabs were in refference to your posting about this piece being "quality" As for dudes posting dumb sh*t, would you be happier if I said I was a girl, or if a girl came in here and said you don't know how to search for the most over talked about topic on motorcycle forums all the world over? I mean you state in your first post that you researched this and A: found it to be a quality piece [not true] and B: want all the common info that is normally posted about when people review and talk about this type of product. So in all that research you did you never once heard anyone talk about how they liked it, how it performed, whether they needed to remap, or if the car heard them coming before it pulled in front of them at the intersection, yet you learned it was a great thing to buy. Brilliant.

Just because I know the moderators hate me when I post like this, to answer all your original Q's: I already shared my thoughts, yes I know someone who used one for a week or so, and no you don't need to remap.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:20 PM

damn bro...it's 50 bucks u think I'm getting this thinking I found the pipe of all pipes? My original question should have been...a couple of my friends just picked up this piece of **** and are actually really happy with it...what do u think? I forgot that u Guys live for the moments to call someone out and use a clever smiley...which I y I stay away from posting....but I guess u answered my question the best u could...

Quick Reply: Quality Shorty Exhaust