F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

please i need help

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey dustin, don't take it personal, people on here can sometimes be very opinionated, and I think we all know about opinions right?? There like azzholes, everyones got one and they all stink...LOL

I think some people just want you to take their advice and praise them so they feel helpful, me...I could care less as I won't ever see hardly any of these people in real life, and besides everyone who knows me personaly know I'm just one big smartazz, and they don't take anything I say very seriously.

If I see any parts like your looking for I'll send them your way in a PM man.

Old 03-11-2010, 10:53 PM

ok thanks man i wish everyone was as helpful and as understanding as you are. the things theses wothless shiits say on here doesnt bother me its just the part where they make me waste my time to get on here and check to see if anyone has said anything IMPORTANT and come to find out its a bunch of jibber jabber that i could have gone without lol. oh and i know what you mean about the azzholes lol...i apprectiate the help man. just send them my way in the pms man thank you

Old 03-11-2010, 10:59 PM

HAHA you think this is bad?? I'm on a local forum as well for people just in my imediate area, and the useless drama is insane on there. Hell just today they had a subject go to 7 pages long just because 2-3 people didn't like someone so they decided to have a pissing match on the Internet...I just can't wait for summer so I can ride and not be bored staring at Forums all night...LOL

Old 03-11-2010, 11:02 PM

lol yeah i hear yah im itching to ride. i just thinks its funny how off subject everything gets just because somebody thinks that theyre helping me by telling me to go to ebay or use the search button lol what a bunch of dum dums haha

Old 03-11-2010, 11:05 PM
July 2010 ROTM

Originally Posted by dustinjklee
I just didnt want a bunch of china garbage. I know are bikes pretty much come from china i just dont want a bunch of repops. I just figured someone had some stuff laying around that they didnt need or didnt use that they might want to get rid of.
you called zmds post to help garbage. what was he supposed to do? he responded with a geniune offer to help bc those will be the best deals.

dont call us little ****s when we tried to help and u called it garbage, please
u dont have to like the offers, but it just doesnt get much cheaper than 20 bucks for anything.

and if youre gonna call us a bunch of dum dums why are you even here asking for our help?

Last edited by vangill; 03-11-2010 at 11:08 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:12 PM

ok but here is the part all of you arent understanding. I DIDNT ASK IF THERE WAS STUFF ON EBAY I ASKED IF ANYONE ON HERE HAD STUFF JESUS CHRIST. WHAT IS SO DAMN HARD TO UNDERSTAND? I WANT TO KNOW DOES ANYONE ON THIS GAY AZZ FORUM HAVE STUFF THAT THEY ARE WILLING TO GET RID OF??????? IF NOT DONT POST THAT SIMPLE HOLY **** ARE YALL REALLY THIS DUMB? FOR FUTURE REFERENCE DONT POST IN THIS POST IF YOU DONT HAVE STUFF. I DONT WANT ANY OPINONS I WANT GOODS NOT OPINIONS OK? I CAN TYPE F4I IN THE SEARCH BOX ON EBAY I KNOW HOW IT WORKS. I DONT WANT THAT STUFF I WAS WONDERING IF SOMEONE HAD STUFF HERE FIRST BUT THATNK YOU VANGILL FOR YOUR INPUT AS WELL LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AGAIN HAHAHA LOL OH AND DONT WRECK YOUR BIKE AND IF YOU DO DONT TRY TO SELL IT TO ME LOL

Old 03-11-2010, 11:39 PM

You sure you dont own a gsxr?? lulz

Old 03-11-2010, 11:51 PM

Its not this forum but Stuntlife.com classifieds is full of F4 and F4i things. CBRforum isnt the greatest place to shop but quite informative of almost everything. Just go to stuntlife and clean up. There is usually a F4/F4i part going up everyday (believe I know I check it every night ) and $h!t go stick that hard **** in your wife/girl/hoe and chill out

Old 03-12-2010, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by dustinjklee
ok but here is the part all of you arent understanding. I DIDNT ASK IF THERE WAS STUFF ON EBAY I ASKED IF ANYONE ON HERE HAD STUFF JESUS CHRIST. WHAT IS SO DAMN HARD TO UNDERSTAND? I WANT TO KNOW DOES ANYONE ON THIS GAY AZZ FORUM HAVE STUFF THAT THEY ARE WILLING TO GET RID OF??????? IF NOT DONT POST THAT SIMPLE HOLY **** ARE YALL REALLY THIS DUMB? FOR FUTURE REFERENCE DONT POST IN THIS POST IF YOU DONT HAVE STUFF. I DONT WANT ANY OPINONS I WANT GOODS NOT OPINIONS OK? I CAN TYPE F4I IN THE SEARCH BOX ON EBAY I KNOW HOW IT WORKS. I DONT WANT THAT STUFF I WAS WONDERING IF SOMEONE HAD STUFF HERE FIRST BUT THATNK YOU VANGILL FOR YOUR INPUT AS WELL LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AGAIN HAHAHA LOL OH AND DONT WRECK YOUR BIKE AND IF YOU DO DONT TRY TO SELL IT TO ME LOL
"For future refence," if you are looking to buy stuff, post in the classifieds... dumbass.

Old 03-12-2010, 08:00 AM

yeah this guy is one big d**che, i do not think that he understands that he posted a WTB ad in the f4i section, and then when anyone does try to help him he gets all butt hurt because it was not the exact answer he was looking for Zmds18 had the best post and he was first to get it up there but the guy gets all pissed. Why because it is from ebay, ha alot of quality can come from ebay, you just have to do your research.

And i have tried to help at times, i told him the best place he was going to find stuff was stuntlife.com and then i get a couple people that agree with me. well maybe thats what you should do smart guy.

But all in all i am going with teko1020 on this on when he said it plain and clear post in the classifieds next time.

Sorry guys, i just get really frustrated with arrogant ******.