F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Please Help !

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 10:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Help !

For anyone who can help me i would greatly appericate it ! i have a 200 f4i and dropped it a few years back , bike runs fine but i need new fairings. OEM are so much money and some aftermarket one that i did try from ebay looked good but they were cheaply made and didnt line up to their spots whats so ever. can anyone tell me what to do , names of good aftermarket fairing that they have got that fit perfect ? i really need some help. thank you guys for your time . email me as well if anyone has any info .

Last edited by Kuroshio; 05-31-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:53 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey there. I edited out your email addy. If you've filled out your user profile, people can send an email to you that way without making your email public (and you vulnerable to spam).

There are a fair amount of aftermarket fairing reviews, some that start at ordering and finish at waxing the bike. Like this one here

Old 06-01-2011, 09:38 AM

thanks a lot man i am defiantly going to take a look at that. i just am to scared to get screwed over again and buy ones that just dont fit up

Old 06-03-2011, 12:48 AM

From all the horror stories of aftermarket fairings not fitting, I'd stick with OEM. Ride naked for now and keep a close eye on eBay and Craigslist in your area. These things pop up every now and then. :0) Good luck!