F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Ordered from CBRFairings!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 01:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok so far I have emailed them 4 times, they just keep requesting more and more pics, and I keep sending them. I'm hoping they will resolve my issue soon as I would like to put my bike together!

Old 05-30-2011, 06:49 PM

First i'd like to say i'm glad I stumbled across this site last night. Looks like a lot of useful info here and from what little bit i've browsed around it seems like a lot of cool guys/girls here. I don't have my F4i yet, but i'm picking it up in the morning as soon as I can get to the bank. I already have my shopping list made and can't wait to get it fixed the way I want.

Now for my question. I actually found the cbrfairings site before I ran across this board. At that time I had no problems with it. Then I found this site and ran across this topic. Several of you had good things to say about them so I decided that is where I would get my fairing kit. Well, every since then I cannot get their site to load. My anti-malware program and my anti-virus program are both blocking it.

Is their site safe or not?

I've about decided to buy from calibikerclub on ebay. I know I have read a few posts here and elsewhere talking about bad experiences with some of the ebay stuff, but the description says:
  • Made by injection technology - the same as OEM plastics
  • Holes and tabs are part of the mold and align to Honda Factory Settings
  • Fully compatible and interchangeable with any OEM fairings
Anyone have anything to say about any of the above? Thanks.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure, ucyifly.

Their images aren't loading for me, although the rest of their site seems up. I can log into my account and check my (now complete) order status, so there doesn't seem to be any loss of information.

They could just be having hosting trouble? At any rate, I haven't had anything happen to make me think their site is unsafe.

I'm not sure about calibikerclub.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:20 PM

Ok, thanks for the reply vegas. I probably won't order anything for about 11 days, so i'll see then if their site is working for me. If not i'll just get the kit on ebay. Besides, I have not had any problems at all on ebay all the years I been on there, of course I do only deal with people who have a fairly high rating. I customized my ZX3 last summer/fall and got several items off ebay cause they were a lot cheaper and all of it arrived in a timely manner all of it was quite good quality.

Old 05-31-2011, 10:07 AM

cbrfairings is a safe site. ive ordered 2 sets from them and havent had my identity stolen yet lol

Old 06-01-2011, 12:03 AM

I felt safe with my order, but if you have any doubts, give them a call.

Old 06-01-2011, 12:13 AM

I give up, their site still won't load for me. I'll just get them from the one I mentioned that's on ebay and hope for the best.

Old 06-01-2011, 12:51 PM

well they now have just stopped responding to my emails, I have called them but can only get to voice mail. Starting to look like they are not gonna resolve the issues I have and am gonna be stuck with fairings that are not satisfactory to me. Because of this I am very unsatisfied with them and will NEVER order from them again!

Old 06-02-2011, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by fourxchevy
well they now have just stopped responding to my emails, I have called them but can only get to voice mail. Starting to look like they are not gonna resolve the issues I have and am gonna be stuck with fairings that are not satisfactory to me. Because of this I am very unsatisfied with them and will NEVER order from them again!

I hate emailing personally i'd rather talk to a human. Have you tried calling? takes a few times to get through.

Old 06-02-2011, 03:55 PM

yes I did and they said that they only resolve things through email. I have sent many emails now and got a few responses just asking for more pics and now I can not get a hold of them anymore. I also tried the phone number on my credit card statement but it has been disconnected.

Quick Reply: Ordered from CBRFairings!