F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Ordered from CBRFairings!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 08:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gotta figure since they seem to actually produce the the parts you need when you call, especially when you make changes, any little thing that could go wrong in the facility or whatever will set it back at least a little bit. Even if it's not major enough that they feel the need to contact you about it. Not like they're plucking stuff off a shelf and throwing it in a box. I'm excited to see as well. I plan on ordering fairings from them relatively soon.

Old 05-13-2011, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Dragondima
I typically try to give companies the benefit of the doubt, especially ones that heavily rely on reputation. So i will simply say this. I was told i'd get shipping information around Thursday (yesterday), and i didn't. I emailed them asking for an update (around 1pm EST), and have yet to get a response. I'd call, but they don't have office hours on Fridays, so no one will answer.

I think it's kind of early to jump to any conclusion, or start freaking out, so i'll stay calm about it, and call them Monday.

Thanks for checking in though, it's nice to see people interested in the progress.
I've heard nothing yet either.

Old 05-14-2011, 01:59 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fourxchevy
I've heard nothing yet either.
Likewise. This is the 7th day, so just on the outside of their shipping estimate. I asked them to do some custom stuff, though, so it may have slowed them down some.

As long as it ships next week it's cool.

Old 05-16-2011, 11:26 AM

So as an update. I called them today, they said my order shipped, and emailed me a shipping number for USPS. When i went to usps.com, and input the tracking code, i received a message "There is no record of this item." I'm not OVERLY happy with how this is going, but i'd rather judge these guys based off the quality of their fairings, rather than the quality of their shipping. The lady was polite, and apologized for not getting the information sooner. Customer service thus far: A

Old 05-16-2011, 11:29 AM

I've not received a email yet maybe I'll have to call them as well.

Old 05-17-2011, 09:45 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha. Calling or emailing works.

I just sent them a friendly "Hey, any idea when my order is going to ship' email and less than 20 seconds later I got an email with a tracking number.

Either folks are on top of that like nobody's business, or I emailed at just the right time.

So, a couple business days outside the shipping estimate, but so far so good. USPS doesn't have my tracking info up yet, but that's not CBRFairings's fault.

Old 05-17-2011, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Dragondima
So as an update. I called them today, they said my order shipped, and emailed me a shipping number for USPS. When i went to usps.com, and input the tracking code, i received a message "There is no record of this item." I'm not OVERLY happy with how this is going, but i'd rather judge these guys based off the quality of their fairings, rather than the quality of their shipping. The lady was polite, and apologized for not getting the information sooner. Customer service thus far: A
USPS tracking is pretty bare bones, just "your item has shipped from point A" then "Your item has been delivered to point B" They don't seem to track the inbetween steps like UPS and FedEx do. I've noticed it usually takes a day or two for my tracking number to even be recognized by the USPS site. I've even had my items show up before the tracking number showed any info.

Old 05-17-2011, 10:50 AM

I called them today and they said my order was shipped today and gave me a tracking #. They said I should receive the email with the tracking info this evening. As with everyone else usps does not have tracking info yet.

Old 05-18-2011, 03:53 PM
June 2012 Ride of the Month

If either of you guys have a clean left fairing I am interested in buying it from you!

Old 05-18-2011, 08:10 PM

yup that was the only one that didn't get touched on mine. shoot me a pm.

Quick Reply: Ordered from CBRFairings!