F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Ordered from CBRFairings!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice. should look pretty good with the silver i. i never understood why they put the yellow on a scheme like black/red. looks off to me, idk.

but im sure you will really like the quality of their work. and it took 2 weeks exactly from the day i ordered for both sets to come in.

can't wait to see how they come out

Old 05-02-2011, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by pocfoo
nice. should look pretty good with the silver i. i never understood why they put the yellow on a scheme like black/red. looks off to me, idk.

but im sure you will really like the quality of their work. and it took 2 weeks exactly from the day i ordered for both sets to come in.

can't wait to see how they come out
Thanks a lot pocfoo, if there was a recommendation section, i would have used you as my recommendation because you're the one that made me decide them 100%. So if they suck, i'll hold you responsible, haha just kidding! I can't wait for them to come in.

Old 05-02-2011, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Dragondima
Which other sites? Currently the only other big contender (in my opinion), is Delkevic, and they're not selling them painted anymore, so their out. The only other people is Auctmarts, and you're better off avoiding their awful customer service.
Yeah those.

Good to know.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's a Custom Cycle Parts site reviewed here that is supposed to be customizable.

I have an email into them, but it's been less than a day. I'll probably end up going with cbrfairings, but for the price, and because CCP sells a ton of other stuff, I figured I'd send em an email and see how I feel about them

Old 05-04-2011, 01:46 PM

Well, CCP never got back to me. You'd think in this economy people would be willing to send an email for a $1200+ order. Oh well.

I pulled the trigger on a set of Playboy fairings from CBRFairings today with some moderate customization, including a custom logo ($665 shipped). I'll post pics and whatnot in my own thread, so as not to hijack Dragon's

Old 05-09-2011, 10:41 AM

Just as an update. I messaged them over the weekend, not expecting a response till today, but received one anyways! I asked about my orders status, and informed them of a link problem i was having with their site.
Their response:

Yes, your order is currently being finished up. It is scheduled to ship this week, on Thursday. Once shipped, we'll send you the tracking information.

Great news for me! Being shipped Thursday so i'd guess i'd receive it late next week. Definitely looking forward to that.

Old 05-09-2011, 11:25 AM

Nice, I was thinking about asking if you'd heard anything yet, but I realized you were still on the early side of the shipping estimate. I'm still waiting to hear, but since it's only been 3 or 4 business days I figure I should simmer down until after the production window ends (or at least arrives!)

I take it you're getting code-junk when you try to access the order info link too? Did they say anything about that by any chance?

Here's hoping your shipping is quick!

Old 05-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Banned

ill buy your old sides and upper fairing

Old 05-09-2011, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by vegas_rebel
Nice, I was thinking about asking if you'd heard anything yet, but I realized you were still on the early side of the shipping estimate. I'm still waiting to hear, but since it's only been 3 or 4 business days I figure I should simmer down until after the production window ends (or at least arrives!)

I take it you're getting code-junk when you try to access the order info link too? Did they say anything about that by any chance?

Here's hoping your shipping is quick!

Yea it's in a code jargan. It was actually fixed, and when I click view I actually get the history info. So maybe hit them up, and mention it to them.

Old 05-09-2011, 04:54 PM

I need new fairings, can't wait to see how these fit for you since I'm probably going to buy from CBRFairings as well.

Quick Reply: Ordered from CBRFairings!