F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

noooo... BIKE IS DOWN!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: noooo... BIKE IS DOWN!!!

take the money you get a new bike and now your friend will have is own bike that he will learn alot about wen he has to fix it its a win win for everyone involved !

Old 04-07-2007, 10:18 PM

ORIGINAL: Mchu86

It's cool that your friend owned up to his mistake and is taking responsibility for it. That's a good friend

I agree, if he offered for $5000 to pay for the damaged bike, pick up a new bike instead of repairing it. We all know after an accident, nothing's ever the same again..haha. Good luck!
yea that is really good that he atleast took responsibility but yea i would probably take the 5 to get a new bike

Old 04-07-2007, 11:19 PM

same thing happened to me, front ens came up on me and i panicked and when i came down went straight into the curb, forks were toast and so were all the plastics, rim was busted. had to replace forks, rim, tire, rotors, levers, mirrors, exhaust, right passenger peg and got the subframe welded back together where the exhaust snapped off. it was all easy to fix, just took time waiting on parts. ebay had most of what i needed for good prices

Old 04-08-2007, 12:30 AM

ORIGINAL: Stephens

Take the money it cost to fix it, the 5K and buy a new bike. Keep the bike. File an insurance claim, collect that money too. And never ever let anyone ride your bike again. Sorry to hear about that bro.
Especially a friend or relative.

Old 04-08-2007, 12:57 AM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

take the money you get a new bike and now your friend will have is own bike that he will learn alot about wen he has to fix it its a win win for everyone involved !
i agree...take the money, get a new bike...sell him this one...let him use it as his fixer-upper and learning bike...just make sure he gets it repaired correctly before he tries to do any learning outside of parking lots

Old 04-08-2007, 01:05 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't ride other people's bikes, and no one rides mine.

Nuff said

Old 04-08-2007, 09:56 PM

Take the money dude!

Old 04-08-2007, 11:12 PM

lets hope he stands behind his promise. take the 5k. a crash bike/car/anything is never the samed when repaired. especially when someone else did it. so its not only that its crashed but someone else raped your bike

Old 04-09-2007, 12:13 PM

Not try to sound incosiderate on your behalf because i would be upset to in your case. But ISnt 5000 for a 01 a lil high. I can understand if he just pays for repairs or what the bike is worth like if the insurance company pays. Or is that what you owe on the bike. I understand yall are friends but i honestly 5000 grand for 01 seems kinda of high. I do agree he should pay for damages or for him to buy the bike off of u.

Old 04-09-2007, 04:36 PM

you never know, I was selling my bike and the kid who bought it had "experience" riding bikes. First he tried to put it in 1st without putting the clutch in. Then once he finally got out of first he nearly hit his car going sideways.

Even if it was my best friend, I wont let anyone ride my bike haha, too big of an investment.

But yeah, have him buy it for $5000 and put that down for a newRR

Quick Reply: noooo... BIKE IS DOWN!!!