F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

NiceCycles.com

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NiceCycles.com

Has any one used these fairings from nicecycles.com, I am looking at purchasing some in the next 2months and was wondering on the fit and quality of their fairings
here is the fairings i am looking at http://www.nicecycle.com/catalog.php...3A%202001-2003

Old 12-08-2008, 05:51 PM
Default RE: NiceCycles.com

I found a decent thread on another site a couple days ago. See if I can dig it up. It was the only actual owner review of nicecycle fairings that Ive ever seen.

You might try auctmarts ebay store, they look identical and are a little cheaper, nearly the same price as nicecycle when you consider shipping

Heres one thread:http://www.cbr600rr.com/forum/index.php?topic=19624.0

Heres another: http://www.cbrxx.com/body-paint-elec...-fairings.html

Sounds like you might get a good product but I doubt they rival factory replacement quality.I know a beetle or rock at 70mph can be a pretty hard hit to any cheap finish not to mention a dropped screwdriver in the garage.

Old 12-08-2008, 06:15 PM

ill show you how mine will turn out in a couple of weeks when i get my kit NED...ordered it friday..takes 14-21 days to arrive

Old 12-08-2008, 07:15 PM

well one good review and one bad

Old 12-09-2008, 09:23 AM

Kool, i think be for ordering im gonna wait to see how Jimmy's comes out, I know you get what you pay for but it still comes cheeper than buying all new OEM fairings considering i need most all the fairings

Old 12-09-2008, 10:17 AM

noooo problem...the other thing i have to take care of fast, is change the seat covers cause my bike is yellow and black and then i got to paint my tank to make it all look good!!

Old 12-09-2008, 12:05 PM

Since its made of ABS plastic, it looks like a pretty good set up. Cheaper than buying all OEM.

Old 12-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ABS is the way to go for street fairings, and i've heard good things about these guys.

Auctmart has a new line called "perfect fit" that are looking outstanding as well.

Old 12-09-2008, 02:38 PM

ORIGINAL: JIMMY02F4I

noooo problem...the other thing i have to take care of fast, is change the seat covers cause my bike is yellow and black and then i got to paint my tank to make it all look good!!
Are your fairings and tank going to be different colors? Start watching for a tank on ebay to match your bike, it will be cheaper than painting. Cheaper than a good paint job anyway.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:17 PM

yeah it's a yellow tank w/black honda wings...I have a body shop connection that will charge me almost nothing to repaint my tank..i was thinking all black with a seven stars silver stripe down the middle of the gas tank...looks like the rr seven stars tank but the colors switched...unfortunatly they don't make a tank cover or fairing for the f4i, they do for the rr...[:@]that sucks!!!![:@] as for my seats im going to ordera seat cover from HYDROTURF.COM you can customize your seat pretty much how ever you want...price not to bad...