F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

New Exhaust / sound clip added

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 02:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Exhaust.

will these things fit with a non extended swingarm?

Old 03-20-2007, 02:50 AM

in for sound clip

Old 03-20-2007, 03:30 AM

ORIGINAL: D2MEclipseGT_600RR

Nice looking!!! Cant tell from the picture but is the exhaust dumping out on the ire or to the side?
The exhaust dumps out the side and slightly down. The exhaust flow is out away from the rear tire. The last thing you want is your exhaust blowing on your rear tire. Its out just far enouf that even condensation will not drip down in the tires path. The canister is 2 1/4 inches away from the inside of the fairing so there is no worry of melting plastic. Plus being Jet-Hot coated the heat is pushed straight through. Tomorrow I am sending the end caps and aluminum tubing off to Jet-hot to be coated. Should take a week or so turn around. Once I have them back I will have some sound clips made. I will take some video of the custom maps being made on the dyno-jet dyno. Yes they fit on stock swingarms. I just threw it on my drag bike for a quick picturebecause my other bikesare at the shop.I will have some pictures of them on a stock F4i.

I will have better pictures when I get the parts back and have a finished product. Just wanted to show some of the mock up pictures to see if there was any interest of forum members first before going the ebay route.

Old 03-20-2007, 03:49 AM

well i'm in. I don't have a power thingy for "mapping" and i don't know wtf that even means..... but it's sexier then a slashcan IMO.

Old 03-20-2007, 08:36 AM

If it was $100 flat... I'd buy one just for fun to keep swapping on and off with my carbon rs-3 yosh.

and really interested in how it sounds. can't exactly tell too much on volume and everything from a sound clip, always has to be in person. best you could do is describe it to us. how does it sound compared to my current exhaust (yosh rs-3)? louder? deeper sound or higher pitched? etc etc etc.

From my experience, the ladies aren't into small exhausts. they think it's cute and unmanly. they want the bigger pipes. they said that to my friend who hada shorty... ouch... his ego...

Old 03-20-2007, 12:41 PM

hey , would you have a map designed for this exhaust? looks good, wonder how it would sound...

edit: lol ok just re-read the first post. :P

Old 03-22-2007, 02:07 PM

sooo any word on this? im very interested...

Old 03-22-2007, 06:04 PM

Do you plan on having any type of return policy, seeing how it's difficult to judge what kind of quality these 'homemade' exhausts are? Also some more pics of the whole bike, rather than just close-ups of hte exhaust, would be nice to get an idea of how it would change the look of the entire bike. Thanks!

Old 03-23-2007, 03:38 AM

Well, if you have any questions PM me. I am not a sponsor on the site and I do not want to step on anyones toes. I can tell you this exhaust is being made for the F4i, R6, Gsxr 750, Gsxr 1000, and a duel can for the Hayabusa. My father decieded to take it to the main stream and file a Patent. So Pm me with any questions. I should have the end caps back from Jet-Hot by monday. Then I can post up a sound clip.

Old 03-24-2007, 02:47 AM

i'm still in for sound clip on monday.

w00t.

Quick Reply: New Exhaust / sound clip added