F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

My Turbo Charged F4I (come inside)

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 01:14 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pokemoncenternow on ebay did all of my custom chrome decals. Any size any color you want. Take a look at my bike if you want in my profile. Pretty much all under $10 per set.

Old 09-13-2010, 06:01 AM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

shouldn't be TOO hard to find someone to cut wing tips out of black vinyl to cover the red on the tank. doing that, you may want to get some clear grip pads or something to go over them - part of the reason the factory put them under the clear coat is that the movement of your knees on the tank will tend to work the edges of the decals up.

oh, and I was not suckered in by your bogus turbo claims

Old 09-13-2010, 07:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got my fairings from auctmarts1 off ebay, the paint was great and was accurate to oem lines. Amazing customer service and great paint. Also held up well in a crash. I have insulated the inside of mine with Reflect-a-cool.just going to have them repainted this winter. no problems here and they seem to be one of the more reliable cheaper companys. I've wrote a more in depth review of them in some of the other fairing threads.

Old 09-13-2010, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by nickp123
do these work?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA...#ht_500wt_1139

and id love to see that little 600cc spool up a 35r....well be waiting
no i was looking for the tank wing tips in black but thanks anyway haha and i dont have any plans to thro a 35r on my bike

Originally Posted by PlayfulGod
they suck on bikes
How so? im just curious im not arguing or anything, i see busa's turboed all the time

Originally Posted by OutlawF4
pokemoncenternow on ebay did all of my custom chrome decals. Any size any color you want. Take a look at my bike if you want in my profile. Pretty much all under $10 per set.
they can do wing tips on the tank?

Originally Posted by regener8ed
shouldn't be TOO hard to find someone to cut wing tips out of black vinyl to cover the red on the tank. doing that, you may want to get some clear grip pads or something to go over them - part of the reason the factory put them under the clear coat is that the movement of your knees on the tank will tend to work the edges of the decals up.

oh, and I was not suckered in by your bogus turbo claims
i didnt know the stickers where under the clear coat. dang, i guess im gonna stick with the oem white and red. the tank i have is BRAND NEW and i really dont wanna mess with it.

Originally Posted by fubbzie
I got my fairings from auctmarts1 off ebay, the paint was great and was accurate to oem lines. Amazing customer service and great paint. Also held up well in a crash. I have insulated the inside of mine with Reflect-a-cool.just going to have them repainted this winter. no problems here and they seem to be one of the more reliable cheaper companys. I've wrote a more in depth review of them in some of the other fairing threads.
yeh iv heard good things about auctmarts1, i think ill just get my fairings from them when the time comes. any issues at all with this brand/seller?

Old 09-13-2010, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Evolution_X

whats wrong with turbos ? =[
Some people here are allergic to fun and apparently only buy their bikes to go the posted speed limits.

Old 09-13-2010, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
Some people here are allergic to fun and apparently only buy their bikes to go the posted speed limits.
Well if I lived in the flat states with nothing else but endless straight roads sure turbo that beotch up. But where I live its twisties galore and a turbo is useless and a waste, well unless you live near ATL and want to be part of the stupid 180 club!!!!

Old 09-13-2010, 10:39 AM

twisties galore

I'm coming to visit!!

I wish there were better roads around the DC area. Most places I head out to are a decent bit of a hike - but its worth it.

Last edited by NateDieselF4i; 09-13-2010 at 10:43 AM.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:45 AM

Ah holy crap you're in Dalton Ga? I've actually been there. And I even tried to find a place to rent a bike for a day - with no luck I might add.

But there are some really nice roads out that way.

Old 09-13-2010, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
Ah holy crap you're in Dalton Ga? I've actually been there. And I even tried to find a place to rent a bike for a day - with no luck I might add.

But there are some really nice roads out that way.
Next time in this general area and need to rent a bike contact Greg at www.sportbikes4hire.com and tell him Dewayne from SBC sent ya

Old 09-13-2010, 02:30 PM
BDT

they suck on bikes
Except when the ghostrider puts one on a Busa. :O

Quick Reply: My Turbo Charged F4I (come inside)