Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my friend got busstteeddd

Old 03-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Leveltwo

idiot running...bike impounded..funny stuff, rofl....could have just pulled over and got a slap on the wrist, now hes got a record...dumbass
Haha, so true.

Old 03-02-2007, 01:56 PM

ORIGINAL: cbr_newbie
I never ment to make this post a "flaming post" i was just simply asking if anyone had a legal advice about how we could get his only ride out of the impound.
Get a lawyer, and ask him. I doubt anyone here is a lawyer. Any intelligent person wouldn't take any legal advice from a motorcycle forum!

ORIGINAL: cbr_newbieAs for the people flaming go rethink your life and think if what would u have done if you could barely afford the next oil change.
Well, If I couldn't afford an oil change, I wouldn't own a bike/vehicle that I could not afford to maintain.
Second. If it was absolutely necessary for me to own this/a vehicle I would work extra hours or deliver pizzas for extra cash.

He is going to pay A LOT more now that he ran then he would have otherwise. Go re-think that.

Old 03-02-2007, 02:05 PM

Evasion is a felony offense.

Old 03-02-2007, 03:10 PM

You think these guys arte harsh...
Go post your story on sportbike.net

This is the definition of a squid.....
sorry

Old 03-02-2007, 03:44 PM

damm dude i feel u bout runnin and instincts and all....but that's just wrong... i hope u learned your lesson even though it's the hard way....all the best for your bike...

Old 03-02-2007, 04:19 PM

Okay lets clear things up, yes I am aware that evasion is a felony and as for the instinct part I am use to running in the city where I can get away on the highway. I tend not to run if I know I am going to get caught but like I said it was first instinct. All im regreting right now is not giving them the ride of their life since I ended up in jail anyway. As for getting a lawyer I did state earlier that I come from a low income family and am working a minimum wage job while going to school. I was looking for advice from any person that was willing to give it. The remark of not buying a vehicle that you can barely afford the oil change for it, I bought the bike for 1500 so if you would leta deal like that slip by your hands I would conclude that would make you the idiot. Another thing, if I had another vehicle do you think I would be worried about the bike in the first place? I do not happen to be fortunate like most bikers I have met. What I have gathered from the biking community is that most people that have a bike are usually wealthy with big egos. Only humble bikers that I have met happen to be struggling through certain situations of their own. Yes I did learn my lesson even though its the hard way and I am assuming that someone is not reading the conversation thoroughly and tends to skip the fact that I admit to doing wrong and that I acknowledge my mistake. For the remark of going to work as pumping gas?!?! I am not a country boy, so you can go ahead and keep doing that because I sure dont want to take your day job. I noticed you are the only one in here instigating more commotion. I can only assume from all the insults and they way you portray yourself by not being able to carry a civil conversation that you must be the one that is not very educated.

Old 03-02-2007, 04:46 PM

regardless of being able to run or not...i think you've learned your lesson on never running again. nothing more can come of this thread...shutting it down! yay....my first thread shut down!