F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

My F4i was totalled tonight...DAMN IT!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 12:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My F4i was totalled tonight...DAMN IT!

wow..i hate idiots that talk on their cell phone at all while driving. At least you are semi ok..when you were at the stop light was it completely red?

Old 11-29-2007, 12:55 AM

Sorry to hear about your ordeal bro. Its always scary being at a stop light (day or night). I always keep my eyes glued to the mirror and the bike in gear till I have some rows of cars behind me when at a light. You just never know who the next nutter barreling down the road will be. I sometimes think I'm a little paranoid but I feel better being ready to go at zero-notice. Its saved me getting bumped by a car that was rolling to a stop and didn't realise he'd gotten to me.

Don't know what to say about the lady, but do get yourself healed up fast.

Old 11-29-2007, 01:07 AM

I'm glad you are still with us.

Take her to the cleaners.

Old 11-29-2007, 03:54 AM

Sorry to hear the news. Sounds like it could've been a whole lot worse though, but it's still not a good situation at all. I hate asshats on the road and their asshattery behavior. They really just don't give a $hit most of the time.
Do you have to wear a brace or any kind of surgery in the future? I'd say get a lawyer, as said above, take her @ss to the cleaners. You can't fix stupid, but you can hurt their wallets.
Also, what kind of car was it? Did you end up on the windshield?

Old 11-29-2007, 03:58 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: thirdgenlxi

Milk that stupid bitch for everything she's got! If people are ever gonna learn anything you gotta hit them where it hurts... the wallet

Good luck, and keep us updated!

+100000000000000, make SURE she learns a lesson!

glad to hear you're ok......for the most part. i will say thank you for posting this. not fair that it had to happen to you, but your story can serve as a reminder to others.......like myself, who dont do the right thing AT the stoplights. i check my mirrors constantly, but i ALWAYS put the bike in neutral. sorry this had to happen to you, but i'll take something away from this post and try to be safer at stop signs/intersections.

heal up quick gpfan, glad to hear you are still alive, kicking, and breathing.

take care.

Old 11-29-2007, 04:52 AM
Banned

I am very sorry to hear about your accident. I think the statistic is 7% of accidents are being hit from behind like that, the weird thing is I had a dream about the same type of accident last night. Heal up and I hope the back isn't as bad as it could be.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:46 AM

Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you recover quickly. Take it easy with your back and get professional therapy.

Old 11-29-2007, 08:39 AM

Chris, that sucks!!! I'm glad to hear that you're ok...at least for the most part. I know how much you liked that bike and completely understand how pissed you must be. But i'm glad that you're ok...for your own sake, but also for the sake of your family. 40mph in the back is no joke. I hope you heal up fast. And i'm not one to condone milking a case, but at least make sure she compensates you for the bike, med bills, and for any disability you suffer for the next few months, years, etc. I think that's only fair. Sounds like you must have been wearing your gear...so at least all the surface stuff is ok. Not a whole lot gear can do for things like herneated discs, though.

Let me know how you're healing up. All my best to the family.

Old 11-29-2007, 08:39 AM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about your accident, thank goodness you are ok and can tell us about it!
Your accident certainly is one of my fears when sitting at a stoplight. I leave the bike in gear until there are a few cars stopped behind me, then I'll take my eyes away from the mirrors and take the bike out of gear into nuetral.
Heal up quick brotha!!

Old 11-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yet another reason why I stereotype women as bad drivers. Good to hear you are alive.

Quick Reply: My F4i was totalled tonight...DAMN IT!