Old 08-03-2006, 02:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My caged and fightered F4i pics

very nice bike

Old 08-03-2006, 02:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Flip

I can see by the rip in your seat that that is the same bike as the one in your sig, but why did you buy a whole new tank?
He probably has it already becuase the rest of the fairings are for a Red bike and he just got the black tank and clack front fairing to mix it up.

I assume. Just a guess here.
Also if he ever hammers the tank than he will have another thank that is good .

Old 08-03-2006, 03:53 PM

Yeah the exhaust got a little louder when i cut it down not too much but it gave it a real nice sound ill try and get a clip soon. Here is the link to mxd http://mxdcages.com/ you just have to email him to order most of his stuff doesnt have the buy it option. Yeah its a acerbis cyclops got it off ebay for $90 its way cheaper then buying a whole new upper setup when i drop it. Yeah its the same bike as in my sig i had this red tank on it when i bought it but i got a whole new set of plastics and tank from a friends bike. This red tank has a small dent on the side so im going to use it to stunt then if i ever take it out somewhere nice or go to sell it i still have a brand new upper, tank, and lower fairings to put on.

Old 08-03-2006, 08:52 PM

Bike looks good, but wheres the stunt pics? I have thought about going to a headlight setup next summer until I get better at stunting, then go back to the stock upper, but I don't want to get used to the fighter and then have to relearn a bunch of stuff when the stock upper goes back on. How bright is that light, if you ride at night?

-Jesse-

Old 08-04-2006, 12:22 AM

Ill have a vid up on sunday of my 2nd gear wheelies since thats all i can do. The light is bright it has a 55w bulb and then a 55w flood light for the bright. I ride wiht brights on all the time since its pointed at the ground. Its either as bright or brighter then the stock setup which is why i went with the cyclops. I dont understand what you mean about re-learning tricks? Whats to relearn about a wheelie?

Old 08-04-2006, 02:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Turboedsupe

Ill have a vid up on sunday of my 2nd gear wheelies since thats all i can do.
I am in the same boat. I dont like doing 1st gears because they whine out to fast and I cant hardly get it to come up in third. Although my next bike is going to be a 1000RR. Hopefully soon

I dont understand what you mean about re-learning tricks? Whats to relearn about a wheelie?
I know alot of times when I do high wheelies I use the front fairing to judge my distance off the ground. I know if the windshield is touching my chest than I am pretty F*ckin High.

Old 08-05-2006, 12:39 AM

ORIGINAL: DThompson
I am in the same boat. I dont like doing 1st gears because they whine out to fast and I cant hardly get it to come up in third. Although my next bike is going to be a 1000RR. Hopefully soon

I know alot of times when I do high wheelies I use the front fairing to judge my distance off the ground. I know if the windshield is touching my chest than I am pretty F*ckin High.
If you are doing wheelies right as in hitting the balance point the bike will stay at the same speed. When i learned stand ups i started doing first gear power ups and could ride them almost a half mile and when i set them down i was still at 40-45. Also i use the engine sound to tell me when im in balance point so when i put on the fighter it changed nothing about my wheelies. Also you need to lean back man no part of your bike should be touching you especially your windscreen. Go check out some vids on stuntlife and try to imitate their body stance. Im no pro at wheelies but i watched ALOT of vids on that site and learned to lean back and how to stand right on it

Old 08-05-2006, 05:26 AM

ORIGINAL: Turboedsupe
I dont understand what you mean about re-learning tricks? Whats to relearn about a wheelie?
I mean doing highchairs and that type of things. When you don't have an upper, its kind of like cheating cause you don't have to work around it. I can't do highchairs yet, but I'm getting closer hopefully by the end of the summer I'll get them.

-Jesse-

Old 08-05-2006, 08:07 PM

ORIGINAL: Turnin20s
I mean doing highchairs and that type of things. When you don't have an upper, its kind of like cheating cause you don't have to work around it. I can't do highchairs yet, but I'm getting closer hopefully by the end of the summer I'll get them.

-Jesse-
i get where you are comming from. highchairs w/ or w/o an upper basically feel the same. for me atleast, having an upper makes me feel somewhat safer during a highchair. w/ an upper i use my legs to kind of hug the windscreen and i use my heels to press agains the headlight. when i do highchairs w/ a streetfighter, it feels a bit unstable because there is nothing for me to hold onto. but thats just me. everyone is different.

Old 08-05-2006, 11:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Mike_Stunts

ORIGINAL: Turnin20s

-Jesse-
i get where you are comming from. highchairs w/ or w/o an upper basically feel the same. for me atleast, having an upper makes me feel somewhat safer during a highchair. w/ an upper i use my legs to kind of hug the windscreen and i use my heels to press agains the headlight. when i do highchairs w/ a streetfighter, it feels a bit unstable because there is nothing for me to hold onto. but thats just me. everyone is different.
Thats good to know. I would have thought it would have been the opposite of what you said though. But like I said, I haven't attempted one yet, but hopefully by the end of the summer I'll be pulling them up

-Jesse-

Quick Reply: My caged and fightered F4i pics