F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

my baby playing in the snow

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my baby playing in the snow

hey listen i understand the fact that you have to leave it out side we got to do what we have to do in life. but they make this thing call a motorcycle cover or a tarp might want to invest in one.

Old 01-21-2007, 10:41 AM

hehehe so much slanting on meh =] working on getting some fairings right now the ones that came with the bike were those crappy cheetah skins so i took em off dont really mind the naked look.. she might not be pretty but she gotta lil work done to her so she purrs for me nicely =] she aint afraid to drive in rain/snow/sun its my daily driver sowouldnt make sence putting it in a storage unit i wouldnt be able to get to... yea i should probably get a bike cover thats the next thing imma work on after getting new fairings/front tire/sprocket chain/under tail

Old 01-21-2007, 01:52 PM

Lucky bastardif you want I'll send you some pic's[8D]
ORIGINAL: ddaren

damnit... i've never seen snow in my life.

Old 01-21-2007, 03:50 PM

love?!

she's stripped nekked and outside freezing!

Old 01-21-2007, 06:45 PM

lol a cover would be my first purchase before all that, fairing can wait, a cover will deter thiefs also

Old 01-21-2007, 09:09 PM

Dude you must freeze your *** off riding that thing in the winter. During this time of year when I get up at the break of dawn and go outside to the freezing cold still half asleep I am so glad I have a car, I couldn't imagine riding a bike on days like this. As far as keeping your baby outside in the snow, I wouldn't. I would fight that stupid rule (or move) that you can't put a bike in your house, there is no reason that you shouldn't be able to.

Old 01-22-2007, 02:36 AM

Yeah....I would NEVER store my bike outside......theft and the weather elements.....I don't think so!

that's just a crazy thought!

Old 01-22-2007, 11:48 AM

yea i fought it but i read the lease on the condo it clearly stated that you can not store motorcycles in the condo trust me i fought it because i already had an f3 stolen out here before... i bitched enough were the put security cameras and hired a 24/7 security guard and also what u probably dont see is i have a chain holders drilled into the ground, its under the car behind my bike =] normaly i have my parking spot full of bikes... my roomate is about to install a security camera that he bought from some "spy" store that can see in the night time so we will have that constantly running hes gunna get a 750 gsxr when income tax comes in... but i told him to get a honda instead

Old 01-22-2007, 09:53 PM

I honestly think I like working on my bikes more than I do riding them. When I look at this picture it dosen't bother me. I leave my car and truck in the weather so what makes the bikes special? I do have a garage so thats where I keep the 929's and the f4i, but other than the thieves I wouldn't think twice about parking it in the weather.

Old 01-23-2007, 12:47 AM

my thoughts exactly =] thank you crazy

Quick Reply: my baby playing in the snow