F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

melboure fl area riders

Old 11-13-2010, 09:13 PM
Default melboure fl area riders

hey im new to the site but im looking to meet up with with new people and ride so if anyone is in the central fl area and likes to ride hit me up. i go to deer park area about every sunday but i want to find some cool new ridin spots.

Old 11-14-2010, 08:18 PM

Welcome aboard everyday12s. Space Coast is great area.

Old 11-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Senior Member & 2010 ROTY

OH Yeah Love the Spacecoast. Ever been to Long Board House???

Last edited by Indiana Hurricane; 11-14-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:44 PM

nope never been there. eh the space coast is ok. actually went out to orlando a putted around sunday it was quite nice. im just lookin to meet up with a few bikes an go have some fun

Old 11-17-2010, 12:02 PM

Too Funny. I live in melbourne (but in VA where I went to college) was back home for biketoberfest.

Indiana, which Long Doggers did you go to? There are 4 I believe now. One in indianlantic (Near longboard house) and one in Satellite beach.

Satellite beach police suck. Have nothing better to do. If I am out on bike at night on A1A between Patrick Air Force base and 192 I can almost count on getting pulled over.

Everyday... I'll be back down during Xmas break. I live out in the Lake Washington area of Melbourne...we can go cause Mayhem!

Old 11-17-2010, 12:46 PM
Senior Member & 2010 ROTY

One in indianlantic (Near longboard house) My Cuz lives right behind there. I have a Condo down in Port St. Lucie. also have family in Rockledge where I stay mostly. I worked on the Patrick while I was down there in the summer.

Old 11-18-2010, 07:54 AM

I haven't been to PSL in years. I used to work down there in 2004-2006 when the town was growing like crazy. I used to hang out at the Thirsty Turtle off Port st lucie blvd.

Rockledge is a nice city, quiet, yet close to everything... Always enjoyed going out to Space Coast Stadium to watch some baseball games and used to surf ALL the time across from the PAB main gate. Small world and good times! Next time you drive through satellite beach, stop at Da Kines off A1A about 5 miles south of Patrick AB and grab yourself a killer burrito!

Old 11-18-2010, 09:18 PM

I'd love to ride, but no real suggestions. A few buddies have taken me on some rides around disney/clermont area - nice roads. There are a few places to get out - but I'm still looking myself.

Old 11-19-2010, 07:23 PM

i go out to deer park/nova rd area. its nice, plenty of places to really twist on it but only a few lil s curves. thats about the only place i know of but im down for whatever if im on my bike im happy.

Old 11-19-2010, 09:30 PM
May 2011 Ride of the Month

Im in Orlando and willing to go ride with some people. Just hit me up on here threw pm if you want.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: melboure fl area riders

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.