F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Looking for custom parts.

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 10:23 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for custom parts.

For my 02 F4i. My current pics still need updated but she has all new fairings now.

Gloss black.

I plan on going with gold parts.

Im not looking for the usual ebay shiit, unless its unique or "custom" in some way.

sixty61 has a lot of nice "custom" parts but not really for the f4i.. just newer bikes.

Im looking for "off the beaten path" types of parts. Or things you dont see too often. Anything thats stock, and replacable with something more stylish or unique.

Open to all ideas, money is no issue.

Thanks guys!

Old 01-30-2013, 11:46 PM

depends what all you want gold. tear it down and do the frame, swingarm, and wheels gold. proboltusa has alot of gold accesories

Old 01-31-2013, 05:14 PM
July 2008 ROTM

I don't know if there's really much stuff like that out there for the F4i. I mean you could get spike bolts, a chrome triple tree, a cool looking sprocket, and that sort of stuff, but anything "off the beaten path" is gonna be custom built.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Aken
I don't know if there's really much stuff like that out there for the F4i. I mean you could get spike bolts, a chrome triple tree, a cool looking sprocket, and that sort of stuff, but anything "off the beaten path" is gonna be custom built.
Really when I said off the beaten path I meant little stuff that most people leave stock. For instance I didnt think about a different triple tree, and I thank you for that idea. I actually have gold spike bolts coming.

Originally Posted by itsme71190
depends what all you want gold. tear it down and do the frame, swingarm, and wheels gold. proboltusa has alot of gold accesories
I plan on painting the wheels gold when I change the chain and sprockets. Which is soon. I like the black frame though so I think Im going to stick with it. I thought about the swingarm but Idk.

Ill have to check that website out thanks man

Old 02-01-2013, 03:00 PM
July 2008 ROTM

You could replace the gauge face with custom ones (Welcome to Bluegauges.com). Chains come in many colors now. 600RR swingarm swap. Any custom powdercoat and/or paint helps custom project, obviously. Carbon fiber bits. Aftermarket wheels.

Old 02-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Aken
You could replace the gauge face with custom ones (Welcome to Bluegauges.com). Chains come in many colors now. 600RR swingarm swap. Any custom powdercoat and/or paint helps custom project, obviously. Carbon fiber bits. Aftermarket wheels.
I have chain/sprockets on the way, they are gold.

I didn't think about the swingarm swap. What's the benifit of the 600rr swingarm as opposed to the f4i? I'm assuming weight at least..

Old 02-01-2013, 07:43 PM
July 2008 ROTM

No benefits that you'd notice on a street bike, it just looks cooler. It will make the wheel base slightly shorter, also, so the handling of the bike will be different (it will turn/lean easier/faster).