F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

LETS SEE YOUR BIKE, ANY F4I OWNER COME INSIDE

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 12:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

?? Signals look the same to me. Get some flushmounts if you want a clean look. Nice bike though 2006CBR600F

Old 11-22-2010, 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by Turbulenz
F6? Isnt that just the the F4 in Europe? Also.. the more I see the european turn signals the more I like them better than the stock US ones.. anyone looking to sell theirs?
In the UK the original F4i was called the CBR 600 F1 in 2001 and they kept producing them until the F6 in 2006 when they stopped selling them. People rarely refer to the number though so I would just call it the CBR 600F.

I have thought about installing flushmounts but I like that they can be seen easily as standard.

Old 11-22-2010, 11:22 PM

Here's my '01 F4i. It's my first bike and I love everything about it. I plan to take it on the track in the spring. Any tips for a first track day would be greatly appreciated!

[IMG]https://cbrforum.com/forum/Name:  f2.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  47.1 KBName:  f4.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  64.6 KB

Name:  f2.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  47.1 KB

[IMG]https://cbrforum.com/forum/Name:  f4.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  64.6 KB

Old 11-22-2010, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Tawny529
Here's my '01 F4i. It's my first bike and I love everything about it. I plan to take it on the track in the spring. Any tips for a first track day would be greatly appreciated!
This is what a friend of mine posted on another forum that seems to sum up a first trackday. I plan on doing a couple trackdays next spring, and can't wait!! We started this discussion on using a trackday to learn what your bike is capable of.

if you think you know your bike now.....JUST WAIT you have a serious brain informational overload coming your way the first time you deal with waking up in that morning and INSTANTLY the adrenaline is pumping just with the thought of "today is the day", then spend 10-30 minutes in a car driving to the track and the only thing you can think about is....."today is the day" OMFG this is going to be sweet....(adrenaline gets even more intense at this point).....FINALLY you reach the GATES OF HEAVEN....otherwise known as the infamous MMP (Miller Motorsports Park). OH YES...even more adrenaline....you enter the gates...start ****ting yourself for what your about to endure this day...THEN...well ****...then you have to wait....unload your bike...hopefully you can manage to do that without dropping your bike because your shaking so bad from all the adrenaline and you cant think straight because your huffin the air out there....and yeah...i swear its a different air you breath once your within 100 yards of the 110 million dollar venue. Ah yea, your bike tires have finally touched the ground that everyone talks about so much....MMP parking lot....NOW roll that bitch to wherever it is you will be staking your claim for the day known as the pit....set up pit...and continue to think...**** man i just want to be on the track.....thats done,.....now get that pretty little machine inspected....you know thats going to go well because as a street rider you probably kept that thing in immaculate condition! inspection passed...now just go pee a little before you do it in your suit....morning mandatory meeting....PAY ATTENTION...move your *** to the front of the crowd so you can hear what the hell is being said because your first time out....YOU NEED TO HEAR IT....they will fill you with possible track conditions and maybe some what to look out fors in certain turns....listen listen listen...finally, leave that ****, go back to your motorcycle cave and finish getting your **** together for your first session......BAM before you know it its your groups first call....this is when you never new you had so much energy in your life.....adrenaline pumping and your 2 minutes from your first time roll out to the turns.......BAM it feels like 30 seconds later (maybe because it really was) and your groups session is now open...roll your *** to the line of eager blood thirsty riders waiting to enter and attack the track.....about a minute to 2 minutes go by and before you know it the flag men are pointing at you to turn on to the track,....O shiiiiiot here we go...whack that focker into gear point yourself on to the track and hold the fuuuuuk on...adrenaline is now about 80 percent here....you swear you have your ipod plugged in and there is nothing playing but a loud heart beat..BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM! you come flying up on turn one and HOLY ****!

...the rest...well you will figure it out.....but by the end of the day....if you have never known what it feels like to have scrambled eggs for brain tissue......YOU WILL and the entire drive home will be consumed by thoughts and recounts of every turn you took that day......

Old 11-23-2010, 11:39 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

lol ID def. shoulda broken that bad boy down into some paragraphs haha

Old 11-23-2010, 12:57 PM

Yeah Holy Wall of Text Batman... my eyes! Great looking bike though Tawny. Love the undertail.

Old 11-23-2010, 01:49 PM

Thanx for the info guys. I also heard that the hardest thing about a track day is keeping a clear mind and not getting too excited, oh and also only worry about body positioning. Any tips about that stuff?

Old 11-23-2010, 01:58 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

check out the search button and look in the riding tips section....

youll find alot of info on it

Old 11-23-2010, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by GDM YO
I'll get some better pictures later, just painted the wheels. Little retro, but I like it It reminds me of my old white/blue hurricane.

did you paint the rims yourself?

Old 11-29-2010, 08:24 AM
Banned
Default my 2002 F4i

2002 F4i - Bought a month ago for $4k, only had 5k miles on it. Have put 1,00 miles on it since.

Has full Erion Race exhaust, flush mounts, carbon fiber bar ends, tinted windscreen, hot bodies undertail kit...thats it so far.

Attached Thumbnails  LETS SEE YOUR BIKE, ANY F4I OWNER COME INSIDE-photo-1-1-.jpg  

Quick Reply: LETS SEE YOUR BIKE, ANY F4I OWNER COME INSIDE