F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

LETS SEE YOUR BIKE, ANY F4I OWNER COME INSIDE

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 01:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by barryf1fan
Man!!! What a beaut!! Love that color combo - lookin good.

Can you post a link to where you got your fender eliminator... I thought I had checked on their site and didn't see the F4i option ('course I may be blind). And what exhaust is that, looks great? Did you cut that one down yourself or is it a shorty one?
I got the competition werkes eliminator from motorcycle-superstore, check their site they have a drop down list. The exhaust is a Bootleg's shorty I picked up from ebay, appearantly the last one that store had so I guess I should feel lucky, had a Akrapovic slip on before but didn't like the look or the subtle noise. Thanks for the compliments!

Old 01-29-2010, 09:02 PM
July 2010 ROTM

Originally Posted by njdpb22

please pm me or soemthing and share your knowledge on how you did that swingarm swap. did you notice any improvements when swapping the brakes?
that looks amazing

Old 01-29-2010, 10:29 PM

Thanks. I Pmed you

Old 01-30-2010, 09:23 PM

just got her back together last weekend have not been able to take any good pics but these work for now

custom tri stage paint its a pure white with a silver pearl and deltron 4000 clear coat. the bike also has custom transparent red powder coated wheels, stater cover, clutch cover, brakes, sprocket, and dog bone suspension link and arms. The rear sets are coated black everthing that is red on the bike had to be polished before it was coated so it gives it that candy/anodized look..
12,000 HIDs high/low
zero gravity tinted wind screen
hotbodies flush mount blinker kit
hotbodies undertail
yoshimura rs3 slip on
K&N filter
vortex 520 conversion down one tooth in front sprocket
kevlar barnetts clutch
power commander 3 USB

Old 01-30-2010, 09:33 PM

Here's mine just after installing the full Hindle hi mount exhaust.

The goodies.....
Hindle Full Hi Mount System
PCIII / Quickshifter
K & N Air Filter
Modified Air Ducts (no resonators)
Factory Pro 4 deg advance
Speedohealer
Vortex Rearsets
Woodcraft Clip Ons
Matris M2 Damper
'01 Split Seat Conversion
-1/+2 Stealth Sprockets/RK Chain 520 Conversion
BRG 1/5 Turn Throttle
Undertail, Hugger, Carbon Fiber Case Covers, Flushmount Signals, Integrated Tail Light all from eBay

Old 01-30-2010, 11:28 PM
July 2010 ROTM

wow, both those bikes look great, your paint looks awesome with the red and white purpleslug
backroad-what differences did you notice when pulling the resonators? i was gonna do this to mine tomorrow actually lol

Old 01-30-2010, 11:45 PM

backroad-what differences did you notice when pulling the resonators? i was gonna do this to mine tomorrow actually lol
Noticed more intake noise.....

They say it's supposed to make a little more power by calming turbulence in the intake ducts and probably does. Might see it on a dyno or by hundredths or thousanths of a second in lap times or drag strip times, but my seat of the pants dyno can't really tell it.

I figure it to be an accumulative thing, like removing weight from a bike or car. Instead of looking for a place to remove 10 lbs., look for 10 places to remove 1 lb. Same with horsepower. It's easier and cheaper to find many small things that give you 1 or 2 HP each than it is to find one thing that gives you 10-20 HP.

Old 01-31-2010, 02:29 AM

thanks vangill

when you take out there resonators you loose response on the low end but gain power up top but for the most of us that are not using our bike for the track i dont really see the point im not sitting around 10,000 to 14,000 rpms all the time.

Old 01-31-2010, 08:30 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by purpleslug
just got her back together last weekend have not been able to take any good pics but these work for now

love it!!

Old 02-01-2010, 08:26 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by purpleslug

custom tri stage paint its a pure white with a silver pearl and deltron 4000 clear coat. the bike also has custom transparent red powder coated wheels, stater cover, clutch cover, brakes, sprocket, and dog bone suspension link and arms. The rear sets are coated black everthing that is red on the bike had to be polished before it was coated so it gives it that candy/anodized look..
12,000 HIDs high/low
zero gravity tinted wind screen
hotbodies flush mount blinker kit
hotbodies undertail
yoshimura rs3 slip on
K&N filter
vortex 520 conversion down one tooth in front sprocket
kevlar barnetts clutch
power commander 3 USB

pegs powdercoated black or coated in black paint? i am going to do mine im thinkin about trying painting and clearing them... think theyd hold up?

Quick Reply: LETS SEE YOUR BIKE, ANY F4I OWNER COME INSIDE