F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

I'm an idiot to get this ticket

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 07:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm an idiot to get this ticket

I feel so stupid just getting this ticket, after my brother just told me a trooper had just passed through our little town. I thought he had already went on through town and was gone so I pulled out of the store when the truck comming turned on his signal. I pulled a lil first gear wheelie and set it down and he was right behind me. I didn't know he was right behind the truck that was turning. I pulled over and took what was comming to me. He told me it was a nice wheelie and he didn't mind what I was doin, I just shouldn't be doin it on the road. I got a 62 in a 45 and wreckless driving. Time to get a lawyer.

Old 08-21-2006, 08:27 PM
Default RE: I'm an idiot to get this ticket

**** happens! it happens to all of us!

Old 08-21-2006, 08:49 PM

try not having ur wallet on u while doin double the speed limit

91 in a 45
failure to maintain finacial responsibility
no motorcycle license

Old 08-21-2006, 09:57 PM

that really sucks.

Old 08-21-2006, 10:54 PM

did he get you with his gun? just wondered about the 62

Old 08-21-2006, 11:03 PM

Sorry bout your luck.

Like the man says, you got to pay to play.

Old 08-22-2006, 01:30 AM

wreck-less driving sounds like a compliment to me.[:@]

Old 08-22-2006, 02:16 AM

Get this - One day me and my buddy were riding around and he did a wheelie on a 4 lane road - little 1st gear one but it was nice. Than right after that i looked in my mirrors and all I saw was 1 green car in my lane. Pulled a wheelie and right after I dropped it back down - there he was right behind me with his lights on. I pulled over and got my stuff ready and he comes up and says "that was pretty stupid wasnt it" I replied with " Yea, but it was damn fun" he just looked at me with a little smile on his face an proceeded to write me a ticket.

Old 08-22-2006, 06:02 AM

well yesterday I was riding around waiting for my buddies to call me back to see where they were meeting up when I pull over to see if they had called, I look in my mirror and theres 2 cops sitting behind me with thier lights on. I'm like huh I wonder what this is about since I 1. wasn't speeding cuz I just passed them while they were just sitting in the middle of the road talking, 2. stopped completely and put both feet down at the stop sign and used my signal when I turned. So the cop walks up and of course she says license and proof of ins. I ask what this was about she replied I saw you ride back and forth through here 3 times which I corrected her on, no I rode down to the end of the street which is a dead end, and then rode back I'm looking for my friends. she comes back with yeah thats what they all say, and I'm like so whats the problem then I cant ride around? she tells me that people go there to race, so I ask her if I was racing she says no but I cant be there and asks why I'm so far away from home(about 30mi.) I repeated I'm looking for my friends, she tells me she's writing me up for being in the area and I should go back where I'm from, I said fine I'll go somewhere else to call my friends she again says I suggest you go back to where youre from, then she looks my bike completely over and gives me a ticket for my plate being mounted wrong(50bucks), this is complete bull**** and just shows why people run. I dont care who's reading this cop or whatever that is bull**** and just an excuse to be a bitch. She had no reason what so ever to stop me. This was clear cut discrimination against riders. I am always the guy catching up and stopping for yellow lights and signaling everytime I switch lanes and doing my best to follow the law and I get a ticket for some stupid **** like that cuz she didnt want me riding on a road that my taxes paid for, huh...sounds reasonable to me.

sorry needed to vent.

Old 08-22-2006, 06:41 AM

stickmann u got fix it ticket right? thats not the end of the world.
don't try to argue much with them, they will always find something they can write a ticket on
you can file a complaint on the officer through the department

Quick Reply: I'm an idiot to get this ticket