F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

icon field armor

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 12:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default icon field armor

how many of u guys wear this armor? doesnt it feel its a hassle to carry it around if outs

Old 02-26-2009, 02:07 AM

I wear Joe Rocket. My jacket has padded arms, shoulders and back plate. Joe Rocket armor gloves, steel toe boots(Doc Marten Industrials). Scorpion EXO-400 Tribal Helmet.

As of Icon, I have a friend who wears it, and he likes Icon, all personal preference of what you like.

Old 02-26-2009, 07:19 AM

I've got it and wear it under my Alpinestars Jacket thats got a little back padding already built in.

Personally... and this is just from knowing people who've went down; I'd rather wear it and not need it than to need it but not wear it. They're not all that uncomfortable either.

Is it gonna save your life or anything? Nah.. probably not. Will it help mitigate some road rash and cut/scrapes and stuff? yeah... figure it can't hurt at least.

just my $0.02

Old 02-26-2009, 09:31 AM

try going down without a jacket or gloves. your opinion changes quickly

Old 02-26-2009, 09:49 AM

I was thining about getting the icon field armor knee protectors. I think you slide them on under you pants. Anyone wears these?
________
Live sex webshows

Last edited by F4iMane; 09-09-2011 at 06:13 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by playb0i
how many of u guys wear this armor? doesnt it feel its a hassle to carry it around if outs
I sport the icon domain decay helmet, vest, gloves & arm elbow pads...at first everything felt uncomfortable because your not used to it, but once you start riding you forget that you have it on...great fit, sleek design and affordable...i love the feeling you get when your throwing everything on...like a soldier going off to war..lol

Old 02-26-2009, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by JIMMY02F4I
I sport the icon domain decay helmet, vest, gloves & arm elbow pads...at first everything felt uncomfortable because your not used to it, but once you start riding you forget that you have it on...great fit, sleek design and affordable...i love the feeling you get when your throwing everything on...like a soldier going off to war..lol
not really. trust me on that. i say if it works wear it. i just wear boots, jeans and a thick leather jacket. gotta get a new helmet cause mine got cracked in a car wreck. smashed my head into the cage.

Old 02-26-2009, 03:57 PM

I've got the vest, shorts, and knee pads. The knee pads are nice but they tend to slide down on your legs after sometime. Before I always get on the bike I always have to pull them back up. I need to find a way to make them stay. The vest is nice but I've heard that something like the Alpinestars Bionic back protector offers more protection and when I tried it on I could see why. If I was going to spend the money I would get instead.

Old 02-26-2009, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by JeremyGSU
I've got the vest, shorts, and knee pads. The knee pads are nice but they tend to slide down on your legs after sometime. Before I always get on the bike I always have to pull them back up. I need to find a way to make them stay. The vest is nice but I've heard that something like the Alpinestars Bionic back protector offers more protection and when I tried it on I could see why. If I was going to spend the money I would get instead.

Do you got medium to smaller size legs? Anyone else have trouble keeping them from sliding down? Are these what your talking about?

http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/...6345:b17615887
________
Justy

Last edited by F4iMane; 09-09-2011 at 06:13 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JeremyGSU
The knee pads are nice but they tend to slide down on your legs after sometime. Before I always get on the bike I always have to pull them back up. I need to find a way to make them stay.
Get some garter belts. lol Seriously look into those things that old guys wear to keep their socks pulled up, not too sure what their called (too young I guess), but get a bigger size, you dont wanna cut off the circulation.

Quick Reply: icon field armor