F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

how many of you crashed your bike learning wheelies??

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 12:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: how many of you crashed your bike learning wheelies??

funny how everyone saying they love wheelies and have crashed, they have less than 100 posts...damn noobies...if you are gonna do wheelies all the time and not use your bike for talent, like trackdays, or twistys, go buy a gixxer, wear shorts, look cool...
What does it matter if they have less than 100 posts? Maybe they are out on there bike instead of sitting in front of their computer posting on a website. And many people may have been riding for awhile and just now found this website. I know I was riding for awhile before I found this site and after finding it I still didnt register for about a month. And as for trackdays and twisties, not everyone has a track in their backyard and can get to one and same with twisties, not every city has a deals gap or whatever that place is. There Im done!

Old 04-29-2007, 01:33 AM

I used to be sad, forI could not wheelie. Until I met a man who had no motorcycle. Ancient biker proverb.

Old 04-29-2007, 02:24 AM

ORIGINAL: ride_002000
funny how everyone saying they love wheelies and have crashed, they have less than 100 posts...damn noobies...if you are gonna do wheelies all the time and not use your bike for talent, like trackdays, or twistys, go buy a gixxer, wear shorts, look cool...
What does it matter if they have less than 100 posts? Maybe they are out on there bike instead of sitting in front of their computer posting on a website. And many people may have been riding for awhile and just now found this website. I know I was riding for awhile before I found this site and after finding it I still didnt register for about a month. And as for trackdays and twisties, not everyone has a track in their backyard and can get to one and same with twisties, not every city has a deals gap or whatever that place is. There Im done!
yes, would not even bother with that guy leveltwo. he cares more about writing down fluff and posting rather than making sense.

Old 04-29-2007, 06:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeer[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 04-29-2007, 08:50 AM

Damn noobie ? Been riding on the road for8 years, crossers for 3 before that. I wheelie, track and hit the twists, plusi doubt if i have more than 20 posts... you must mean noobie to the sight, Ha ha.

Old 04-29-2007, 01:39 PM

haha, you guys are funny. Who cares about how many posts and who looks the coolest. If you are having fun riding twistys, track, street, or stunting it. Thats what this whole forum is all about, having fun and sharing it with everyone.

Old 04-29-2007, 02:01 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Stephens

haha, you guys are funny. Who cares about how many posts and who looks the coolest. If you are having fun riding twistys, track, street, or stunting it. Thats what this whole forum is all about, having fun and sharing it with everyone.
You nailed it, Bro!You may have a different focus than another rider, but we are all here because of our love of bikes. One of my favorite things when I am out for a ride, is waving to my fellow riders on the road. It makes me feel good...that sense of community. I think many of us on this forum are concerned about safety, though.

Old 04-29-2007, 02:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1

Old 04-29-2007, 02:20 PM

ORIGINAL: JZHALES

+1
best said!! i love wheelies and twists but not at the same time >.<

Old 04-29-2007, 03:55 PM

+1 voodoo

post count means nothing - an experienced rider can hit this forum for the first time and still eat us up on a track.

Personally Im not a big fan of wheelies. Its nice to get that occasional involuntary one. I am more of a twisty fan. (and tastess too)

Quick Reply: how many of you crashed your bike learning wheelies??