F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Honda CBR600F/FS (F4i) Super review.

Old 10-22-2010, 08:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boredandstroked
If I want to be real easy on it I've gotten 50mpg but 45 is more normal. 30's require high rpm canyon runs.
Now the question: You state that the sport model had different cams, springs and flywheel. Do you know if the US models used these parts?
second this question

Old 01-30-2011, 01:27 PM

Loved it until he said near the end, you really don't have to modify the bike. Along with riding, that's have the fun. Take something great and hopefully make it even greater.

Old 10-17-2011, 01:02 PM
Registered Users

Really informative review, thanks for taking the time

Old 12-21-2011, 04:27 PM

nice write up learned alot lol

Old 12-22-2011, 02:19 PM

Wonderful review Juliet! I enjoyed reading this one! I learned a lot of information that I had no idea about my bike . Cheers!

Old 05-13-2012, 06:47 AM
Default What happened to Juliet?

What ever happened with this Juliet girl who posted this and other reviews of CBR's? Seems she gave so much to the forums, seemed to have a good view of things, and I couldn't find any negative posts from her. I notice it says she is banned. :O Sure I read other reviews on the net about the F4i, but her review actually helped seal the deal for me eventually buying one. :P Why was she banned what happened?? 0.o

Last edited by HotWheels; 05-13-2012 at 06:48 AM. Reason: .
Old 02-14-2013, 05:11 PM
Hum

Great review, really cleared a lot up for me. I think this was actually what brought me to cbrf a few weeks ago when it turned up in a google search.
Thanks!

Old 03-06-2013, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by HotWheels
What ever happened with this Juliet girl who posted this and other reviews of CBR's? Seems she gave so much to the forums, seemed to have a good view of things, and I couldn't find any negative posts from her. I notice it says she is banned. :O Sure I read other reviews on the net about the F4i, but her review actually helped seal the deal for me eventually buying one. :P Why was she banned what happened?? 0.o
I agree it was a great reviews so why was she banned then??
Moderators please let us know even if a short answer since the review is still on here for all to see and I enjoyed it like others.

Old 08-01-2013, 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by HotWheels
Originally Posted by Hum
Great review, really cleared a lot up for me. I think this was actually what brought me to cbrf a few weeks ago when it turned up in a google search.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Black'n'Yellow
I agree it was a great reviews so why was she banned then??
Moderators please let us know even if a short answer since the review is still on here for all to see and I enjoyed it like others.
What a great review! While it wasn't what convinced me to buy my F4i, it sure makes me feel better about having bought it!

Old 08-11-2013, 03:24 PM

thanks for the read

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Honda CBR600F/FS (F4i) Super review.