F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Help!!, i might have to sell my new bike

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 09:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help!!, i might have to sell my new bike

So i recently bought a 02 cbr f4i nd with my bad luck i already got a speeding ticket and that combined with my 3 car accidents(i tend to speed a lot LOL) got me kicked off my car insurance. So now i dunno what to do i got my new quote on my own insurance(nationwide) and it was 178 a month for liability on my sh*tty tiburon, and the problem with that is that my car is startin to sh*t out on me nd i wanted to buy a new one
So i was wonderin what is a decently fast car thats not to bad on insurance??, i was originally lookin at the jetta GLI 1.8T but its on the higher end of insurance(over 400 a month for full coverage) please help!!!

Old 04-14-2009, 09:50 AM

what can we do? Maybe we can help by buying your bike but we cant help you be a better driver. Maybe it is for the better if you cant control your speed.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:15 AM

+1 for what Mc said. Not trying to be ********, maybe we are for the sake of the other people on the road, but it's better for everyone if you learn to control your speed first.

goodluck!

Old 04-14-2009, 11:16 AM

first things first slow down speed comes with riding experience(take a motorcycle safety course), second find cheaper insurance for all your vehicles(motorcycle insurance-check McGaw insurance there super cheap)third you dont have traffic school where your at.

Old 04-14-2009, 11:33 AM

"i have trouble speeding.... so help me find a decently fast car..."
if you cant control ur speeding in a car, its probably not a good idea to have something thats 10 times faster than any street legal car youre going to find

Old 04-14-2009, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by PAf4i
So i recently bought a 02 cbr f4i nd with my bad luck i already got a speeding ticket and that combined with my 3 car accidents(i tend to speed a lot LOL) got me kicked off my car insurance. So now i dunno what to do i got my new quote on my own insurance(nationwide) and it was 178 a month for liability on my sh*tty tiburon, and the problem with that is that my car is startin to sh*t out on me nd i wanted to buy a new one
So i was wonderin what is a decently fast car thats not to bad on insurance??, i was originally lookin at the jetta GLI 1.8T but its on the higher end of insurance(over 400 a month for full coverage) please help!!!
Sell your motorcycle.
For yours and others sake.

Old 04-14-2009, 11:56 AM

buy a ford festiva...that should help with your insurance

Old 04-14-2009, 12:02 PM

My Car is a 2002 Civic LX (w/o v-tech)...It's fun to drive, but isn't fast by any means, but if you need to drive fast to have fun driving, you're not doing it right. Plus insurance is cheap on it.

Old 04-14-2009, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by ibiggers
My Car is a 2002 Civic LX (w/o v-tech)...It's fun to drive, but isn't fast by any means, but if you need to drive fast to have fun driving, you're not doing it right. Plus insurance is cheap on it.
+1

i had a 1995 civic dx also non-vtech. fun little car to drive, and it was very reliable. had it 4 years and had 0 problems (had over 150,000 miles).

Old 04-14-2009, 12:13 PM

I know its a forum and free speech and stuff , but most people on this site respect there machine and the road. I tried to get my girl on a bike this year and shes got 3 tickets they wont even touch her on a bike till shes 25.

Quick Reply: Help!!, i might have to sell my new bike