F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

help a girl out

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006 | 11:49 PM
Default RE: help a girl out

Okay, guys, this is way off topic but.......

After dating for approx.4 months we had the "where is this relationship headed" discussion.Thought it went well, both agreed that we werent ready for a ring and date or moving in, but we enjoy each other and could see it growing. So, about 3 weeks later he calls me and asked me to dinner, after dinner he said he felt that things should be farther along than they were, didnt want to loose me as a friend, because I was so much fun (blah, blah, blah), Asked me to give him a week to think about things and he would let me know where he stood. This was a thursday night, when I got home, I found out he had been on line the whole time we were dating looking for other women.[sm=WTFsgign.gif] Monday I went and picked my **** up from his house and SEEEEEE YAAAA, BYE!!!!!

Old 12-30-2006 | 11:53 PM

I am about 1.5 hours north of Harrisburg on route 15. Williamsport, PA

Old 12-31-2006 | 01:44 AM

Well, that sucks to hear. But yeah, like others have said; if you have the universal lift attachment, it'll work well. Just need to set the proper distance width wise for your swingarm. If it has the spool lift, you'll need the universal type, also available from pitbull. Some lifts from pitbull have both; a universal with the red rubber pads, and the spool lift on the other side. You can easily switch between the two, if that makes sense, sorry, no pics.
If I were you, I'd keep that for yourself. They come in handy.

Also, about your ex, sounds like he wasn't too serious in the first place...just wanted to fool around or whatever. Don't buy expensive gifts forthe other until you've been together for a long time.

P.S. Did you get him anything else cool that I can have to use on my next bike?

Old 01-01-2007 | 02:36 AM

Ok, I'm sorry,I knowyou probably still have feelings for the guy, but what kind of guy would be checking out other chicks on the internet, while he had one that could ride AND take a bike apart, right in front of him? I can just picture a girl taking a bike apart in front of me, and I think it's like a fantasy come true for all the guys on this forum (ok, only the straight ones). So come over to Hawaii and take mines apart, and I'll just watch and fantasize... j/k. Anyways, thanks for sharing... Aloha

Old 01-01-2007 | 05:52 AM

sorry to hear about ur ex sounds like he didnt really know what he wanted and will probably regret it later, and hope the stands work on ur bike so u dont waste money

Old 01-01-2007 | 11:51 AM

one mans trash is another mans treasure.

Old 01-02-2007 | 02:17 PM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 01-02-2007 | 02:25 PM

ORIGINAL: dammitgirl96

hey Rojerlockless,

Thanks for the invite! I will keep that in mind. [sm=smiley17.gif]I love the DFW area, by the way. It has been a few years since I have been there, but absolutly enjoyed myself!

Old 01-02-2007 | 02:29 PM

you would be referring to pics. of the stands, I assume!!!![sm=teetertooter.gif]

Old 01-02-2007 | 02:31 PM

Wasn't this thread about pitbul stands?

She should have made a thread like "Hi I'm an internet gurl, and I just broke up with my IRL BF. NE1 want to chatzor?!!"

ahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha, man awesome! I love still being groggy after a NYE drinkin fest.

Quick Reply: help a girl out