F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Going to look at an F4i, have questions.

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 02:41 PM
July 2008 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm all for giving someone the proper advice to stay away from a bike that's been abused or had shotty modifications / work done. But these comments do not fall into that category:

Originally Posted by Tanknuts
That thing is god awful.
Originally Posted by Tyler947
Probably the worst looking F4i I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by Zero1080
That is the ugliest bike I have ever seen. That paint. HIDEOUS. Those headlights? What headlights? And I looks like a toy. I'd pay 10 dollars for it. Max.
Originally Posted by djsabot
omg that front end is friggin oogly haha
Etc etc...

Old 04-30-2009, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Jaybird180

Strongly disagree
I understand the Power Commander is a piggyback computer. Ive been into cars for a few years now and from my experience piggybacks suck when it comes to cars and hurt driveability. Only when combined with an ecu flash, from what I have read, is how they can be used optimally.

Old 04-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mxpunk
I understand the Power Commander is a piggyback computer. Ive been into cars for a few years now and from my experience piggybacks suck when it comes to cars and hurt driveability. Only when combined with an ecu flash, from what I have read, is how they can be used optimally.
For this bike, PC is a great upgrade. Many have reported positive results and seem to be happy with the $300+ purchase. I'm glad that there's now finally some alternative products in the market. I'll let you know how happy I am once I get my custom map done. I bought my bike with the PC installed.

Old 04-30-2009, 03:11 PM

Aken doesn't need to jump far. He's ugly himself LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old 04-30-2009, 08:30 PM
July 2008 ROTM

*does burnout on Jaybird's face*

I'm a firm believer in doing what YOU want, regardless of people's opinions (I had a car with tons of neon / LED lights on it - you figure it out). That's why I say what I do.

And since you ask, no I don't like the bike. I think the headlight is kind of cool because it's different and custom. I dislike extended swing arms unless it's practical - a buddy of mine has a 5" extension on a Hayabusa and I think it looks great. The paint color is cool. All around I have mixed reactions.

Old 04-30-2009, 10:18 PM
Default my two cents

I would pass myself , but I am NOT you, I bought a VERY stock F4i for 4 thousand, And I love it, I agree with the guys saying the more stock the better. You never know who stayed up all night " working " on that bike.
Do what you want and, F EVERYONE else.
Just my two cents, ( which you did ask for I might add )
Shop for motorcycle where it rains all year, so they will not have very many miles on them, I.E oregon, washington, that kind of thing
rubber side down!

Old 05-01-2009, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Jaybird180
For this bike, PC is a great upgrade. Many have reported positive results and seem to be happy with the $300+ purchase. I'm glad that there's now finally some alternative products in the market. I'll let you know how happy I am once I get my custom map done. I bought my bike with the PC installed.
Alittle OT, but can the PC control bigger injectors? The reason I ask is..im curious how people boost their f4i's lol (turbos)

Old 05-01-2009, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Aken
*does burnout on Jaybird's face*
That's cold man. I thought we were homies.

Quick Reply: Going to look at an F4i, have questions.