F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Full exhaust options...

Old 07-03-2009, 07:08 PM
Default Full exhaust options...

Ive been looking for a while and ive come to a stand still.. what options do i have with an 06 f4i for full exhaust??? im looking for performance mainly but still want some sound... kinda a 50/50

Old 07-03-2009, 11:55 PM

here's the problem... From what I understand, if you get full exhaust, it will block the oil filter so that every time you change the oil you have to remove the headers. keep that in mind.

Old 07-04-2009, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by DBEAU View Post
here's the problem... From what I understand, if you get full exhaust, it will block the oil filter so that every time you change the oil you have to remove the headers. keep that in mind.
not true. I installed an arrow header on my bike and its got a bend in the pipe to get to the oil filter.

Old 07-04-2009, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by xtremef4i View Post
not true. I installed an arrow header on my bike and its got a bend in the pipe to get to the oil filter.
Good to know. I think some brands block the filter though.

Old 07-05-2009, 02:43 PM

I just put a full M4 and love it. It gave me good power and torque gains. I am also able to change the oil filter without removing the headers. I also put a power commander and bmc race filter. I would recommend M4 and had my doubts before I put it on. I had not heard much in regards to m4 however after some research and after putting it on I am very happy. It it not too loud and has a deep rich sound. I also like Arkro, Yosh and hindle however I got a smoking deal on a full system so I could not pass it up. I managed to get the full pipe shipped to my door for 380$ Cdn....Anyways...good luck and let us know what you decide. You won't regret it if you do what I did...thanks

Attached Thumbnails Full exhaust options...-f4i-full-m4-system...may-11th-1.jpg   Full exhaust options...-f4i-full-m4-system...may-11th-007.jpg  
Old 07-05-2009, 07:32 PM
I Can't Sell On CBRF

2 brothers or FMF hands down

Old 07-06-2009, 05:51 AM

I have the Yoshimura full exhaust, and let me tell you it is bad ***. Oil change is not difficult either.

Old 07-06-2009, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by andymp3 View Post
I just put a full M4 and love it. It gave me good power and torque gains. I am also able to change the oil filter without removing the headers. I also put a power commander and bmc race filter. I would recommend M4 and had my doubts before I put it on. I had not heard much in regards to m4 however after some research and after putting it on I am very happy. It it not too loud and has a deep rich sound. I also like Arkro, Yosh and hindle however I got a smoking deal on a full system so I could not pass it up. I managed to get the full pipe shipped to my door for 380$ Cdn....Anyways...good luck and let us know what you decide. You won't regret it if you do what I did...thanks
How did you managed $380? Thats a great deal I'd love to jump on.

Old 07-06-2009, 10:12 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

Yeah lol I'd buy a full system right now for that price they have any more?

On a side note, Arrow, Akrop, will give you the most performance *im forgetting 1 other.* if you just want sound and a bit of weight gone a slip on is much better option

Old 07-06-2009, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by DBEAU View Post
How did you managed $380? Thats a great deal I'd love to jump on.

I lucked out...I shopped around for 6 months and finally found a brand new m4 system off a classifieds site called kijiji. A honda dealer brought it in for a guy last year and he never picked it up so they sold it before year end inventory for several hundred below cost. I was all over that deal..guy probably got sick of all my phone calls and emails. I made him promise not to sell it before the my funds were transfered to my paypal account...lol! I noticed exhaust systems are going up in price on ebay so I am very happy....Good luck!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Full exhaust options...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.