full exhaust.

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 02:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

almost as lame as this. ha!

Old 12-17-2010, 02:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nickels
not really laugh but i may chuckle a bit its when they start saying how badass it sounds and then it ends up sounding like a pissed off moped
Eh ill take the engineering behind the pipes that were made long like that than somebody doing a joe dirt mod by running it short.

Old 12-17-2010, 02:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Krux
Eh ill take the engineering behind the pipes that were made long like that than somebody doing a joe dirt mod by running it short.
agreed.

Old 12-17-2010, 02:27 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

I disagree with all of this shenanigans...

I think shorter pipe can look good and sound good (as i plan on shortening mine several inches)... and are you losing hp by shortening you exhaust probably not, if you are losing any its fractions and nothing you will ever notice....

the reason the pipes are manufactured to that length is to give it a more aggressive tone, but keep it below noise regulations... PERIOD there is nothing more to it... like has been stated even with a full system long or short your only going to see 5-10 hp max gains

if anyone knows about mods ide say its prolly me and shortening your exhaust is not a Joe Dirt mod (yes that comment pissed me off)

Last edited by __Z__; 12-17-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by __Z__
I disagree with all of this shenanigans...

I think shorter pipe can look good and sound good (as i plan on shortening mine several inches)... and are you losing hp by shortening you exhaust probably not, if you are losing any its fractions and nothing you will ever notice....

the reason the pipes are manufactured to that length is to give it a more aggressive tone, but keep it below noice regulations... PERIOD there is nothing more to it... like has been stated even with a full system long or short your only going to see 5-10 hp max gains

I agree with you Z...short pipes done right can look really great.

Hence the word.....done right.

Old 12-17-2010, 04:04 PM

I shortened mine. Looks sick and sounds awesome. I like to accelerate not to go faster but to hear the awesome sound that rapes my ear holes. Lol.

Old 12-17-2010, 04:47 PM
I Can't Sell On CBRF

joe dirt huh....i put a stack on it that says me and you roll up together and nobody will look twice at your bike

Old 12-17-2010, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by nickels
joe dirt huh....i put a stack on it that says me and you roll up together and nobody will look twice at your bike
Not trying to start a war and only reason people would be looking at your bike is because on how loud it is. You can be loud as you want. In fact if you like the loudness there is a Harley Davidson shop down the street.

Exhaust being shorten is fine to a point. This is ridiculous short. Don't do the whole I know more mod's than anybody else I hate when people bring that in. Everyone has there own opinion.

Old 12-17-2010, 06:29 PM

Everyone has there own opinion.
Exactly why you should say that looks nice but it's not my thing instead of bashing it. If he likes it then that's all that matters an he doesn't deserved to get bashed for his personal opinion.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:45 AM
Question

What was this thread about?

Quick Reply: full exhaust.